passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Rock Band 3

Hendo

Is there any Jamiroquai on the store? I was thinking last night that quite a few of their songs would fit like a glove into RB but I don't think it's been done.

Don't remember any of their tracks in the the disc setlists, and none have been on DLC so far.

Other than my rational hatred of the twat in the hat, I'd agree that they'd be perfect.

I think we covered "Cosmic Girl" for a college project, that was pretty fun to play.

It seems to have to pay to even mention the word "Woodstock" :lol:

Next week, we’re bringing you a three-pack of songs from artists who performed at one of the best known (and expensive to refer to) music festivals of all time as part of the Days of Peace Pack 01. The pack features the breakout hit from Jefferson Airplane, “Somebody to Love,” which peaked at No. 5 on the Billboard Hot 100 and is listed in Rolling Stone’s 500 Greatest Songs of All Time. “Spinning Wheel” from American rockers Blood, Sweat & Tears will also be included in next week’s pack. The song was released in 1969, peaked at No. 2 on the Billboard Hot 100 and was nominated for three Grammy Awards in 1970. Santana’s classic song, “Black Magic Woman,” will also be featured in Days of Peace Pack 01. The song was recorded in 1970 and helped propel the album Abraxas to No. 1 and earn quadruple platinum status in 1986.

DragonForce, who fans may remember from other music video games, are making their debut for Rock Band 3 next week with “Through the Fire and Flames” and “Operation Ground and Pound,” both from the band’s third album, Inhuman Rampage. “Through the Fire and Flames” is one of DragonForce’s biggest hits and reached No. 86 on the Billboard Hot 100, and has a Pro Guitar upgrade available for Rock Band 3.

As always, songs available as downloadable content for Rock Band 3 feature five-button guitar and bass parts, drums, Pro Drums, and keys, Pro Keys, and harmonies, where applicable. Some songs also feature Pro Guitar and Pro Bass upgrades available for an additional $0.99 upgrade download.

Available on Xbox 360, Wii, and PlayStation 3 on March 29

Days of Peace Pack 01

* Jefferson Airplane – “Somebody to Love”

* Blood, Sweat & Tears – “Spinning Wheel”

* Santana – “Black Magic Woman” X

Singles

* DragonForce – “Through the Fire and Flames” X

* DragonForce – “Operation Ground and Pound”

These tracks will be available for purchase as individual tracks for $1.99 on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, and $2.00 on Wii, and as “Days of Peace Pack 01” on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and Wii for $5.49. Tracks marked with “X” will include Pro Guitar and Pro Bass expansions for $0.99 per song. For more information about Pro Guitar and Pro Bass upgrades, visit our support section. Rock Band 3 Pro Mode requires Rock Band Pro-compatible instrument controllers.

Nothing there for me really, but they're now putting keys in RBN songs and this is out soon (or possibly out now, haven't checked):

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Y5jpxlzv8r4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Oh and "Love Will Tear Us Apart" is coming out soon, good stuff. :)

black magic woman should be good. they should do oye como va (sp?) though.

Lol! TTFAF on guitar pro. That should be interesting.

yeah exactly what i was thinking. don't think i'll bother with that.

i got the valentines pack and the new billy joel pack recently, the billy joel pack is ace on keys.

black magic woman should be good. they should do oye como va (sp?) though.

Lol! TTFAF on guitar pro. That should be interesting.

yeah exactly what i was thinking. don't think i'll bother with that.

i got the valentines pack and the new billy joel pack recently, the billy joel pack is ace on keys.

Impossible if you don't play guitar to a reasonable standard. However, what he's doing isn't that complicated, it's just that he's fitting 2 or 3 bars worth of notation into 1 (and sometimes 1/2) bar. He must have spent 8 hours a day grinding scales to be able to hammer and pull of as quick as he does. The speed is to the extent in some parts that you would have to spend some section tapping through them. Insanity.

As already leaked, next week's DLC:

· Grand Funk Railroad – “The Loco-Motion”

· Grand Funk Railroad – “We’re an American Band” X

· J. Geils Band – “Freeze-Frame” X

· Joy Division – “Love Will Tear Us Apart” X

• 3 weeks later...

Next week, it's all over the place.

• Culture Club – “Do You Really Want to Hurt Me”

• Faith No More – “From Out of Nowhere”

• Loverboy – “Working for the Weekend” X

• Phish – “Stash” X

• Phish – “Tweezer”

• Stone Temple Pilots – “Big Bang Baby” X

i might get the run dmc track, it's pretty good in amplitude.

few people on the dvdf have the squire now, seems some of them aren't registering strums very well, and apparently the neck is pretty weak, think it's hollow for electronic gubbins, void the warrenty if you use higher than 9 gague strings on it! i still want one mind. must resist.

http://forums.thedigitalfix.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=606898&page=14