passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Sainsburys deals

stoobie

I've just been to Sainsburys and they had 25% off all chart games. I didnt get a chance to have a good look as I was trying to control two kids and two pumpkins (not easy) but I did notice Fallout New Vegas for £30.99 and Medal of Honour for £31.99

Sorry not much more info but worth a look if anyone is passing.

Dunno if this is much of a deal

Kinect with Kinect Adventures is £129.99

Kinect with Kinect Adventures + 1 more game from the choice of 3 ( 1 is Sonic Free Riders and another is out on the 26th Nov) - £149.99

I may pick it up with staff discount, still unsure..

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.j-sainsbury.com/index.asp?PageID=424&Year=2010&NewsID=1417

DSi £93.74

DSi XL £108.74

Wii £119.99

The offer runs from Wednesday 17 November 2010 - Thursday 2 December 2010 and applies to all Nintendo consoles.

Only one of each console per customer.

Offer available in store with limited online stock.

It's online too. Use L4RY - 9TDY - G6DQ for an extra £10 off orders totalling £100+. DSi XL for under a ton, not bad.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

If you pre-order CoD at Sainsburys on..

360 - You can buy 2100 pts for £9.99

PS3 - You can buy a PS3 Chatpad for £9.99

Deposit is £5 however & only 2 per person.

Bought 2 earlier but i swear i can just cancel them, get my £5 back and repeat the cycle.

Hinn, if you still work for JS might not be worth doing it too often, unless you like the job center, they are very picky about staff purchases and playing the system, hope you didn't use your staff discount as well, i remember when i left i battered my staff discount we had 15% at the time, i brought a new tv and ps3 and used my staff discount next day hauled in the office for excessive discount use, i turned round and said its my card my money and oh i finish in an hour you can have it back if your that worried about it.