passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Bioshock Infinite

Hendo

If you are going to play it on PC id say give the PC controls a go, especially for this sort of game id imagine it being an improvement.

This is definitely a PC choice for me, some of the screenshots look amazing. I remember Bioshock really opening my eyes to how a game could look and that was on the 360, it was the first thing I saw on my new flatscreen tv I bought way back when, and im going to run Infinite on my PC through my TV to hopefully get the same sort of sensation. :toss:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PC version for me also, although I have both coming. Will probably sell or trade the 360 version at some point.

I tend to give the mouse/keyboard a go at first in most PC games, but usually end up going with the pad as it allows me to sit back and relax rather than be sat up straight for hours on end.

I really like that most games now switch between each control method on-the-fly,I would be very surprised if this doesn't also do the same thing.

Yeah, I've set up my laptop to the TV with the HDMI cable that normally goes through the 360 so the pad makes more sense to me. Should get most of it pre-loaded before I go to work, then will boot up the laptop in the morning when I get back to finish the job.

Loved Sessler's review, he seemed genuinely affected by his time spent in Columbia, which makes me even more excited to play it. Been waiting so long since the disappointment of Bioshock 2, I'm glad that this seems to live up to what I'd expect from the series.

I've also been avoiding the majority of the coverage as there was too much odd stuff in the initial trailer to risk spoiling anything, however slight.