passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Still get excited about a game release?

TopGunKnacker

I think I know why I stopped getting excited about games for a bit, I've sourced the problem. I really looked forward to Assassin's Creed but I ended up hating it. I think from then I was like I'm not getting hyped ever again, I can't take another Ass Creed.

But when you're not proper excited about a game and it ends up winning you over, its awesome. Arkham Asylum did that to me, wasn't to fussed but it blew me away while playing it, you don't get that if you're bouncing off the walls all the time.

Yeah, Gears will be another that I will buy regardless. I wouldn't say I'd get all uber immense happy happy over it, but it is a game I would go out on release and buy. There are very few games I would actively get out and buy on release, just because I know the price will tumble quickly if I can hold on. I suppose you can add any Borderlands sequels to the list as well, I'd quite happily play £35 to play the next instalment of that. I guess that's straying away from the topic though, as I wouldn't be mega excited for it as I would with zombie killing or crate killing. I just think that would be worth the Queens I was putting down on it.

I keep thinking that i don't get excited about games releases any more. Last would probably be SotC. To be honest I think it's a combination of lack of games funds and generally being lazy.

Woah, surprise Idaho attack.

I was thinking about whats coming out in the next year or so that we know is ineviatable and the only game that meade me power up slighty inside was Fable 3. Even Super Mario Galaxy 2 doesnt overly excite me yet, im hoping that will change nearer the event.