passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

The 2010 Support Group

HandsomeDead

I've got bayonetta on pre-order, so thats January's game, then Mass Effect 2 and Bioshock 2 are both out, so will probably have to put one off for a while (hmmm probably bioshock 2, not getting good vibes from what i've seen so far and i'm loving ME at the moment) then its Final Fantasy in March, will probably pre-order the special edition of amazon with the fancy guide.

Thats my first quarter of the year planned pretty much, still want to pick tales of... up at some point as well, probably after FF. Also, I'm determined to start and finish Fallout 3 at some point as well. That should see me through to May on the main console, the rest of it will be Ipod and DS stuff. Want to pick up Bowsers inside story at some point as well, but won't be able to afford it unless it becomes real cheap, also wouldn't mind playing zelda, but i can take or leave that.

Don't think there is really anything on PS3 or wii I'm desperate to play, would like to go though uncharted 1 & 2 at some point this year, but there is no rush for that.

::EDIT:: pre-ordered ME2 from amazon.co.uk £29.99

I've just remembered that Tatsunoko Vs Capcom is out the end of this month as well - that is a definite buy

Yep, cannot wait for it. I played through the japanese version of MvsC2 back in the day, then got the pal version and did the same, having to unlock all the characters all over again. If the games anything like as good as that it could keep me playing for weeks and weeks

i want to try to squeeze in another game, so far I'm looking at either Devil May Cry 4 (after loving Bayonetta), Magna Carta 2 (which has had mixed reviews, but looks like a fun old school RPG) or Tales of vesperia..

Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition - £9.68 from Amazon

Tales of Vesperia - £24.95 from shopto

Magna Catra 2 - £24.85 from shopto