passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Left 4 Dead 2

stoobie

I've not played that much online yet but it does seem very laggy. Hopefully they are just teething problems as the first game was perfect online.

I got my gnome achievement last night and now am the proud wearer of a pink Depeche Mode T :)

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

played this quite a bit now, done all the campaigns, really enjoyable, seem to be more varied and manic than the first game and the new melee weapons are great. and played a lot of the new scavenger hunt in Vs multiplayer, it's great fun and really gets you thinking about different tactics and stuff, like do you all split up or stick together or go in 2's, and you can get people to throw the gas cans down to you, which ones do you get first, with everyone shouting at each other too, not that any of the tactics seem to work it's still great stuff. did have some lag problems before tonight but it was more on the annoying side rather than game breaking, tonight it seemed a lot better, apparently valve have fixed it or added more servers or something, whatever it seems to be working :)

The day I bust open my copy and no-one's playing it!

I've gone through the first campaign, Dead Center, on easy, on my own, and I love it! Best thing is that they made the crescendo bits so you actually have to do stuff. I can see them being quite strategic when playing with a full crew.

Thumbs up from me so far.

The day I bust open my copy and no-one's playing it!

I keep trying to! I have gone as far as I can with it in single player but every time I try multi it just signs me out of Live or hangs for ages trying to find a game (any mode). So annoying as it is a fantastic game.

I've never been booted out of Live while playing, though I have had to turn down some invites because of my strict NAT that won't go away. I'm thinking of sacking the Homehub off and getting a proper router that you have some control over the settings so I can get some co-op games of this going.

I am also sick to death of rage quiters in scavenge mode, our team lost a few games but they were close so we agreed to a rematch and when we pwnd them they all of the other team leave, all of them! Another thing is you join a lobby and it was four people who have gone as the infected and the moment you join as the only survivor they start the game, whats the fucking point? I'm not playing with three AI companions, they can't do shit but shoot and die. So you leave right away of course and since there has to be atleast one human playing it ends, just to spite the knob whos hosting it.

Some cunts shouldn't be allowed to have the internet, never mind people who download music illegally, these fuckers that piss me off should be banned off the web, tossers.

:angry:

I wouldn't be so harsh on the people leaving. I have left many matches through no personal choice of my own. They might be just rage quitting, but there is also the chance that the game threw them out, like it has done with me more times than I care to remember.