passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

TopGunKnacker

Was doing Wetworks last night to go towards the 1000G, and it kept glitching, the bit before hte last breach, everytime i got downed, i wernt on my friends screen, and the same vise versa. On my screen he didnt move and just kept getting downed. Such a waste of time... *Sigh..*

Might try it alone tonight and see how frustrated i get.

Modern Warfare 2 Patched Yet Again

Written Saturday, February 13, 2010 by Alan Pettit

Infinity Ward has finally got its latest patch through Microsoft certification, dealing the death blow to the Infinite Care Package glitch, as well as a handful of other issues that were plaguing the online community. The full list of fixes are:

* Care Package, Emergency Airdrop, and Sentry Gun marker grenades sprint speed normalized.

* Fix for "infinite care package" exploit.

* Sentry Guns: Improved placement detection, preventing cases of Sentry Guns inside geometry.

* Model 1887: Bling using Akimbo and FMJ combination now has same range and damage as non-Bling Model 1887s.

* Fixes to prevent various XP hacks.

yeah it was a good time wiivo, we both had some good games and some awful ones.

* Model 1887: Bling using Akimbo and FMJ combination now has same range and damage as non-Bling Model 1887s.

wait, whatve they done there? made it so that if you put fmj on akimbo 1887 it does nothing? whats the point of that! if its over powered tone the gun down, dont completely negate an attachment

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if it's because I'm more alert or that I'm playing with more UK people, but I kick serious ass when I play this online in the mornings before work.

I've been playing solely Free For All, and in the twelve or so games I played earlier I was top three every time, and at the top for about a third of them. I'm using the UMP 45 with Holographic sight now, along with Marathon Pro, Stopping Power Pro, and Ninja Pro. It's a decent combo that is definitely seeing me right at the moment. MW2 is all I'm playing console wise, it's so easy to just jump in and have a few rounds. I can't be doing with story driven games at the moment, with exception of Heavy Rain that I will hopefully have shortly.

This is a great bit of editing.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The best-selling Xbox 360 game of all-time just got bigger, with more epic multiplayer content, first on Xbox LIVE! The Stimulus Package delivers 5 additional action-packed multiplayer maps featuring a variety of locations: "Bailout," a multi-level apartment complex; "Storm," an open industrial park littered with heavy machinery; "Salvage," a snowy junkyard fortified by stacked debris and crushed cars. Two legendary fan-favorites from Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare return, including "Crash," a war-torn urban environment; and "Overgrown," which features a massive dry creek bed. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/games/offers/0ccf0001-0000-4000-8000-000041560817?cid=SLink

Crash and Overgrown, sweet.

1,200 Microsoft points.

The price comes from this week's Major Nelson podcast, where Infinity Ward's Community Manager, Robert Bowling, was this week's guest.

The maps as reported this week are:

* "Bailout," a multi-level apartment complex;

* "Storm," an open industrial park littered with heavy machinery;

* "Salvage," a snowy junkyard fortified by stacked debris and crushed cars.

* "Crash," a war-torn urban environment (slightly reworked Call of Duty 4 map);

* "Overgrown," which features a massive dry creek bed" (slightly reworked Call of Duty 4 map).

No word on new achievements.

The Stimulus Package is available on Xbox Live on March 30th for 1,200 Microsoft points.

Fuck you activision! Not like i was gna buy it anyway..

But when you think about it, weren't the Halo map packs 3 maps for 800? An extra 400 for two remakes isn't too bad. Bah, I'm not happy with the pricing either, but I'm going to purchase them. I love Modern Warfare 2 online, and IW know how to make bloody good maps. I'll get my money's worth. 'You're part of the problem', etc.

I don't blame you - if I was still playing it as much then I'd begrudgingly pay up.

They must have done their maths and worked out that they'll make more money from the slightly less people paying for it at that price than the slightly more for 800 points.

I'll have to see how easy it is to play a game if you haven't got the pack.

The maps in the old maps packs people never really liked as them as much as the maps on the disc.

Thing is in the past 2 games, everytime a map pack map comes out, alot of people just skip it now because they either hated them or they just didnt have it.

My friend bought it on the old ones and they were only ever used on splitscreen.

The maps in the old maps packs people never really liked as them as much as the maps on the disc.

Thing is in the past 2 games, everytime a map pack map comes out, alot of people just skip it now because they either hated them or they just didnt have it.

I adored the maps in the map pack for CoD4, really enjoyed them. I think it's because they were released just after I started playing CoD4 online, as I was a bit late to the party in that regard. To think I almost didn't play any online Modern Warfare, as I thought I'd be arriving too late and getting pwned. Thanks to some forumites I decided to take it online, and haven't looked back. I genuinely liked the pack for CoD4, I have very fond memories of all four of the maps. I'm looking forward to the three new maps for MW2, and seeing how different Crash and Overgrown look.

overgrown is my favourite map out of all mw1 and 2 maps, so im happy to see it return. i just hope theres a permanent game list where you can just play the dlc maps, as i dont think i played some of the cod4 dlc maps nearly as much as i wouldve liked