passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

New Super Mario Bros. [NDS]

retroed

Why the hell isn't there a thread on this? I'm sure I started one when I imported the US version on release. :mellow:

I started it again today just for a quick playthrough, and am currently on 6-4. I'm not going for any of the special coins or the other two worlds, I just felt like playing through it quickly to the end. I still have a 100% save on my cartridge, that I managed to get before it even came out in the UK. I absolutely loved playing this through for the first time, and getting the three special coins per level added a nice bit of challenge to a fun and easy going platformer.

Not really a new-thread worthy post, but NSMB does deserve its own thread.

Must have got wiped when we lost everything that time (seems years ago, and probably was, the DS is getting on now)

I still havent really played this. I'm not sure why, but I'll pick it up at some point. In fact I think my mums got it, she's easily distracted so I'll nab that next time i see her

Yeah we got wiped in September 2006 and this came out a couple months before that so we probably had a good size thread that vanished.

I thought it was pretty good though I had to force myself to finish it. Apart from really enjoying SMB3 on the GBA, I much prefer the 3D Mario games, don't know why. Having said that I'm much more hyped for the Wii version of this than Galaxy 2. Go figure.