passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

In the Mail

illdog

GOW3 according to the email i got today has shipped!! wahoo!!

Although some bad news was at Game messed up my game points i wanted to redeem against the game, but as an apology they have issued 2000 additional points so i now have £12.50 on my game points card, now thats worth a pre-order for fifa!!

• 2 months later...

Cancelled my Super Mario 3D Land order from The Game Collection as they still don't have stock. I ordered it from ShopTo instead, at 15:41. At 15:43 I had an email with a photo of the game ready to be sent this evening for delivery tomorrow. Quality.

post-65-030834900 1321890564.jpg

• 2 months later...

Just ordered Resi Evil 3ds and the Circle control pad for £40 from zavvi not too bad! Should get it thursday hopefully!

I thought that sold out a while ago?

I ordered Resi Revelations (vanilla version) from Zavvi a couple days ago, and just received the dispatch email.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Dear Ching Chong Chow,

Your order from zavvi has been dispatched and will be with you shortly!

Please retain this email as your proof of purchase.

Delivery Information:

Order Number: 143641654651651275478979879

Delivery Address:

Chinese Take Away

We send each item as soon as it becomes available at no extra charge. If you are waiting for any other items which are not listed below, you will receive a further email once they have been sent.

Quantity Title Estimated Delivery Time Price Each

1 Street Fighter X Tekken 2-5 days* £29.71

* Most items arrive within the estimated delivery time. If you have not received your item in this time, don't worry as delays do occasionally occur. We ask you to wait 10 working days for UK deliveries and 20 working days for overseas deliveries before you contact us to let us know you have not received your item.

We want you to be delighted each time you shop with us. If you are not completely satisfied with your item simply click here for full details of our Returns Policy.

If you have any questions regarding your order, we also have a Help Section Online which should be able to answer your query.

If for any reason you can't find the answer to your question you can always contact us through the message centre or you can call us on 0844 264 0702 and we will be happy to help. (Calls are charged at 5p per minute from a BT landline, other service providers may vary.)

Kind Regards,

zavvi Team

ZAVVI, AM I ACTUALLY GONNA GET THIS ON TIME?!

• 6 months later...

GGGGGRRRRRR!!! My pre-order of fifa only shipped today, was hoping to get it early today, whats making it worse i have to pop to work at 11:30-2am to sell the game i haven't recieved yet just hope no one turns up and i can nip home early!

When it does arrive i went for the Vita version should get a game in before work tomorrow hopefully!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...