passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Most Wanted : Virtual Console edition

Hendo

Read me.

Some good picks in there for most of the available consoles (missing Master System I think) and at the end which systems should make an appearance. I think Dreamcast would be damn near impossible due to the size of the games, but I'd love the Amiga to appear.

Oh, and Wizball is fucking fantastic, but then you'd all only download it and then say it was shit. <_<

Oh, and Wizball is fucking fantastic, but then you'd all only download it and then say it was shit. <_<

Wizball used to be my favourite game for AGES. I did actually play it again about a year ago and just found it to be really frustrating, I couldn't figure out what to do and it seemed REALLY hard because of it :(

I really want to see Blast Corps on the VC. I have and often play Pilotwings 64 regularly anyway but always up for updating my collection and having it on my Wii too, I adore that game.

I totally don't get Rocket Knight Adventures, I have that here too, can't get along with it...

Good guide. I've only read the first page, but fuck yeah, they're all great! I own pretty much all of them, though. ;)

I'm with Jimbo on the Amiga front, one of my favourite gaming systems of all time. Pinball Fantasies, Monkey Island, Lotus Challenge, Superfrog, Silly Putty, hundreds more.

Read all of the VC guide now, and it's a great list of games.