passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Is Xbox Live Busted?

hinn888

OK so i was playing too human online with a friend, after he left, the game was loading back to the main menu and it froze so i thought "heh".

Turned it off and back on, when my profile signed in it froze :mellow:

So i did it again and it froze :mellow:

Tried it another 6 times and it froze :mellow:

So i took my memory card out and signed into a non xbox live account, and its fine.

Please tell me its not just me!

:mellow:

My friend was having similar problems but I told him it is probably because his dad was using the internet at the same time as he was online but after talking to SmallOfBooty from the GTM forum it seems he and a few others had problems too. I haven't personally but it seems to be fine now.

Its been buggering me about too, not letting me sign in. So i ran the old diagnostic and it pointed at Xbox Live, but i logged onto Xbox com and Jimbo seemed to be signed in (watching Ghostbusters 2) and some other non-MFGamers so i thought it was just my account.

Obviously not.

Its been buggering me about too, not letting me sign in. So i ran the old diagnostic and it pointed at Xbox Live, but i logged onto Xbox com and Jimbo seemed to be signed in (watching Ghostbusters 2) and some other non-MFGamers so i thought it was just my account.

Obviously not.

Big Bang Theory actually, moron.

Is that the one with the pouting blond from 8 simple rules? I think I love her :blush:

yeah it is, in the words of Wayne and Garth "Schwing!"

I really like Big Bang Theory, its probably the most credible representation geeks are ever likely to get on mainstream American telly, and as Ben mentioned, Penny/ Pouting blond from 8 simple rules is hottt.

Back on topic, i think xbox live was down because illdog kept sticking his penis into it, so they needed to clean off all the cheese.

yum

I only recently saw big bang theory but i bloody love it.

anyways...

I tried goin back on my 360 again...

Its now as far as the dashboard coming up, showing i have 8 friends and 1 message online

Comes up with "Darkxid3 signed into Xbox Live" and freezes there, but so many people are online and havnt experienced any problems.

Mine fucked up big time as well, so what did I do? called Ben Hendo and illdog, all of which were fucking useless. Turns out my subscription had just ran out, but its still fucking shit. Hendo didnt even answer, what a cunt.