passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Red Ring of Death

hinn888

Ah thats really bad news Hinn....I dont know what id do if that happened to me, probably sell my Wii so that I could buy an Xbox whilst waiting for it to get fixed, I hate that I have to now spend the rest of my working day worrying if the same thing will happen to my xbox later on.

Its never done it till now! thats 10 months its be working perfectly!

Im tryin the towel trick atm, but i hate risking things like this :S

Its still under warranty so should get it fixed for free?

Dont let that haunt you down wiivo, 360 is probably the most fun i had on a console.

But then again im an achievement whore.

*EDIT* Me? Reading books?! :lol:

I kind of hope it doesnt. It needs fixing so it's better it happens again soonish rather than at christmas when there's loads of stuff you want to play and a bigger que. Also what if something else breaks on it like the dvd drive or the flange-rod, or maybe even the flux capacitor

I kind of hope it doesnt. It needs fixing so it's better it happens again soonish rather than at christmas when there's loads of stuff you want to play and a bigger que. Also what if something else breaks on it like the dvd drive or the flange-rod, or maybe even the flux capacitor

I think the flux capacitors gone on mine, i was definately running about 88mph yesterday with my 360 in my trousers and i didnt even go back in time a bit. Supwidat?

And sorry Hinn, least its gonna get fixed tho eh?

You see, Sony avoided all these kind of problems by not actually releasing any games worth buying for the PS3 - therefore it never gets turned on and nothing ever goes wrong with it. All I ever do with mine is wipe the friggin dust of it.

You see, Sony avoided all these kind of problems by not actually releasing any games worth buying for the PS3 - therefore it never gets turned on and nothing ever goes wrong with it.

Saucer of milk, table 2.

I need help people!

I sent a request to get my 360 repaired, that worked fine

They sent me 2 e-mails to me, one for confirmation n the other to get the label,

I click to retrieve the label, and an error keeps occuring

"Error: Unable to retrieve the UPS Label information. Please check the retrieval link. ( Error Code: 0 ) "

I tried different computers and got the same thing, i also sent them an e-mail n got a pointless reply.

"I understand that you have concerns on how you can get your shipping box/package and shipping label status. I'm sorry but email support does not have the capabilities to process your request. We cannot trace it by email but it is advisable to call our phone support to track your pre-paid shipping box and label. Thank you so much for your time and understanding."

So now i cancelled my repair, so i could start over again and now...

Its not let me start again, i just want my 360 back :weep:

and now theres an advert on TV keeping going, 360 360 360 360 360 360 360 360 360 360 360

STOP MOCKING MEH!

*EDIT* ok its letting me now, straight after i type this out... sigh

I need help people!

I sent a request to get my 360 repaired, that worked fine

They sent me 2 e-mails to me, one for confirmation n the other to get the label,

I click to retrieve the label, and an error keeps occuring

"Error: Unable to retrieve the UPS Label information. Please check the retrieval link. ( Error Code: 0 ) "

I tried different computers and got the same thing, i also sent them an e-mail n got a pointless reply.

"I understand that you have concerns on how you can get your shipping box/package and shipping label status. I'm sorry but email support does not have the capabilities to process your request. We cannot trace it by email but it is advisable to call our phone support to track your pre-paid shipping box and label. Thank you so much for your time and understanding."

So now i cancelled my repair, so i could start over again and now...

Its not let me start again, i just want my 360 back :weep:

and now theres an advert on TV keeping going, 360 360 360 360 360 360 360 360 360 360 360

STOP MOCKING MEH!

*EDIT* ok its letting me now, straight after i type this out... sigh

i just printed the attached pre paid packing slip they sent to me and jammed it in a box.