passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Soul Calibur IV

hinn888

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha no way can i memoriseem all! like others i have main characters.

I use astraroth and nightmare the most tho, kiliks not as gd as he used to be inthe old games.

I have certain combos i stick with, and use them most the time, and moves that i rarely use but theyre more like unblockable attacks

And for u mr david:

Oh its that lizard man one, um heres a easy way

Get astraroth or make an astraoth and hold 1A, then hold B (Which is Down back + X, then hold Y)

Its a very powerful move, 2 or 3 of those and they shud be dead.

Create this guy u need to be at least lvl 8 in his style tho for HP Drain A

Nightmare Helm Agony (from DLC pack 1)

(nothing)

Juok Chaplet

Warthog Pauldrons

Chain Mail

Noble Garment

Death's Gauntlets

Guiman Yecha

Shinobi Tabi

Warthog Boots

Weapon: Nanbanfu

Skills: HP Drain A, Venom Fang C

That shud help :)

EDIT: Tested it on case and did it with just one person

Wow they are great.

Think i need to spend more time on character creation and less time on trying to make big boobs and slutty outfits.

Also.... i went and grabbed Tekken last night for my PSP and its REALLY similar (minus the weapons)

But the good thing (for me) is that it has a good training screen where you can practice blocking and perform combos that it puts up on the screen.

OK... so they are not the same as the moves on the xbox version.... but its getting my eye in for fighting games and is great fun on the bus / shitter at work.

Theres a new DLC content, its the maid outfits from the US Soul Calibur LE version, 200 points tho.

I bought the first one... but 200 for 5 pieces :S im not so sure.

*EDIT* Just bought it, just maid stuff... <_<

Theres a new DLC content, its the maid outfits from the US Soul Calibur LE version, 200 points tho.

I bought the first one... but 200 for 5 pieces :S im not so sure.

*EDIT* Just bought it, just maid stuff... <_<

Join the club. I feel embarrassed, but it's maid costumes! :weep:

They're actually quite good on the stats side of things though. I may as well have bought them as I had 200 points left, with nothing to spend them on.

I think i seriously need to understand the character creation side of things before i can justify that purchase... especailly as Bionic Commando is out today (?)

Any reasons for me purchasing a maids outfit are purely perverse.

Ahhh i am loving this game now... never though i would get so into a fighting game.

I think when i first played them i was too young to appreciate the depth and have the patience to want to learn all the moves.

I do still find it MIGHTY hard to remember all the combos though... is that just me?

I have found a couple of characters i am fond of though and plan to stick with them.

At first i was just using the basic attack, block, grab buttons but am slowly adding in more moves and stuff.

I also love how each character you fight against has different advantages / disadvantages so its really important to get faimilar with each of their styles.

I only wish there was a PSP version so i could practice on the bus.

Oh yeah... and i played against my girlfriend and she kept beating me :weep:

It seems like thats life dude. I played SC3 against my wife's sister, she just button bashed and trounced me!!!

Someone ought to enter one of those global competitions and just bash all th buttons and see how far they can get :)

In a shocking turn of events there isnt yet any DLC for the PS3 version. I am so shocked. <_<

Still I am having enough fun creating topless male fighters (they have some serious muscles on them) - I dont really want MORE clothes for them.....

In a shocking turn of events there isnt yet any DLC for the PS3 version. I am so shocked. <_<

Still I am having enough fun creating topless male fighters (they have some serious muscles on them) - I dont really want MORE clothes for them.....

pervert ;)

I thought you had a wife?