MFGamers

The Zero Punctuation thread

Hendo

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

i think he is being overally harsh on some games though, games like Dead Space that have met with near universal acclaim he just pisses all over, also Saints Row 2 GotY, i know its opinion and everyone is entitled to one, but come on, for fucks sake.

If someone is going to try and find major faults with the quality of Dead Space then they're either trying too hard or perhaps could do with a new hobby, as it's a damn fine game and if you're that picky with it then you'll rarely be happy with anything.

With Yahtzee I'd suspect it's the former, and yeah, it's wearing a bit thin now.

I've not really been fussed by him for a long while now, every single "review" is more of the same, as was his input on that Game Damage pilot, negativity for the sake of negativity. If you really don't enjoy games anymore, stop playing them you fucking retard.

I never did take his reveiws as gospal, only idle satiricle fun but as I think I mentioned at GTM. The videos were funny to start with, I was pissing myself watching the Halo 3 and Tomb Raider Anniversary reviews because the witty nitpicking and even though I like both games it was still good. Now it's not witty anymore, he's just complaining and his views on Mirrors Edge and Dead Space are just bitter. I think he should realise that EA have been pretty decent lately or I've suddenly become partial to polished turd.. which I don't think I have. :mellow:

Yeah exactly, it's not a case of his reviews going downhill as they were never serious anyway, more that it feels worn, almost like a self parody the way he tries to force the hate.

That said i'll still watch next week and the week after and so on because every now and then his comparisons are funny.

Maybe he just needs a couple of months off from doing them

• 1 month later...
These embeds aren't working, are they?

Nope, im sure they used to work now all i see is black squares.

Just watched GoW2 one, and i never thought about how convenient it is having chest high walls everywhere.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just saw another Zero Punctuation because as my last post points out, I think it's okay to catch up with everynow and then.

This E3 one is shite though, like proper bad. I actually think he's sick of doing them now and is in the process of self destruction.

Edit: Embeds don't work anymore so http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/vie...3-Hype-Massacre