passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Reviews

Hendo

I'm looking into that plug-in for content (so we can bring back the Reviews and Friend Code pages) but I've found out that it's not free. :(

It's not a great deal of money but I'd be interested to know if it would get any use.

Money-wise, we were actually down by a few quid due to Paypal taking a large slice in fees. <_<

It's only 50 dollars (only!) but I don't mind paying as long as it gets the use. As for Ass Creed, do with it as you will.

Any game, any system, no word count (though at least a paragraph I'd say), rate out of 10, 5, 100, stinky monkeys, juniper berries. Whatever.

I keep meaning to write reviews at some point. I'm going to make a big push to do more. When i do this will be the place they land. Can we not just have a similar setup like the old days with a separate page for reviews etc?

We could just have a separate forum for reviews for the time being, and see how much use it gets? Could always collate everything into the new software at a later date..?

Yeah, especially as we can do sub folders now. It's not ideal but it's a solution for now