passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

illdog: the summer collection

illdog

I wonder how many of those games will never see the inside of a snuggly DS. ;)

Ill have you know ive played ALL of them bar Apollo Justice and Super Monkeyball Touch. But i get your point. *Hides copy of Odin Sphere on top of huge unplayed PS2 pile*

• 3 months later...

Wow, you've got a big one Mr. dog...

But you do lose points for not having them in order. Get them alphabetical for christ's sake, or better yet, see if you can organize them so it looks like a bigger picture from a distance, like the ones that are always Darth Vader.

But you do lose points for not having them in order. Get them alphabetical for christ's sake, or better yet, see if you can organize them so it looks like a bigger picture from a distance, like the ones that are always Darth Vader.

Fucking hell, its like living with a bunch of women up in here. Tidy this, do this that way.

And thats some keen eyes Ed, spotting those dirty EUR's that i hid up the top out the way...

• 6 months later...

Here's a poor photo of of my 64 collection. I keep my SNES and 64 stuff at my Maters place all boxed up, dug it out yesterday for shits and gigs. My phone doesnt have a flash and my mum uses those horrendous energy saving lights that take 12 yearr to warm up.

ill64.jpg

Better photo's soonish.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Finally my gaming room is taking shape, misses went to Ikea last Saturday, i built everything she bought from Ikea last Sunday. Its so nice to have most of what i own in one place, just thought id share:

wholething.jpg

Ive got another wardobe full at my mums house, just gotta sneak all that into my house past the misses.... :unsure:

Loving your games room illdog, I wish I had one. Any other pics?

Well you chose to put a baby in yours, or you will when it pops out. And no more pics yet, the rest of the room is boxes and bed frames and shoes and bags at the moment.

Your DS collection is growing, must be near the 100 mark by now?

95 son. 5 more untill i join the Centurion Elite Force and its founding member Retronian McEd.