passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Out of Stock

Shin_Seffron

It's my own fault. I've been Umming and Arring over what to get my girlfriend for christmas. I have got a few bits and bobs, but as for a main prezzie i have nothing as of yet.

My first thoughts was an ipod... but they cost loads of money for a decent one, and i managed to drop a hint when we saw an advert for one and discovered that was a big no-no.

So the other day i had the amazing brainwave of getting her a DS. She's on mine all the fucking time, and she complains when i take it out with me...

Reality check:

No-where has them in stock.

Been around every bastard place that might sell 'em an theyre all sold out. Even online at places like shopto.net that claim it will be here for christmas eve.

Ho-hum. and im pretty much working everyday till christmas now so ive gotta decide, do i hold out or do i flinch and just buy some other stuff to make up for it.

Bah Bloody Humbug!

I ordered a DS Lite yesterday for my sister from videogamesplus.ca for £87.50 delivered via DHL. I asked them to mark the value down too, but they normally do without me having to ask. I then bought a UK charger from GAME for £7.99.

£95 all in.

Sorted. :)

They did have all the fancy coloured versions when I ordered the white one, too.

Damn that John Lewis site is now out of stock of all DS's again. Poo pants.

Ho hum. Gonna have to try to get some other bits. Might work out okay as we've had a talk about how much were spending on each other, and if i did get her a DS plus Brainz trainingz and such then i'd of really blown the price match out of the water...

...Could work for me on brownie points though :P