passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Burnout Paradise

Hendo

Ahh well... never mind... the challenges are still fun though and i imagine with a few more of us it will be utter chaos trying to simulatiously do jumps and whatever.

Could be a right laugh.

Would also love to do that small drift race with about 8 people... will just be mayhem.

Could also have some fun with the road rage stuff too.

So Hendo... how did u get the 20x boostchain thingy??

I tried doing doghnuts in the quarry but it just resets after x3 :-(

I no way have enough skill to do it down the I-88......

Rekon i might have to do the dirty and ditch the patches and do the glitch.... waaaaa.a

If i remember right, I was in the airfield doing a challenge with about 4 others and miraculously I was one of the first ones to finish so I had to wait around for ages. I was bored so I started doing doughnuts and hit the boost and then someone told me to keep it up till I got to 20 for an achievement so I did, and I got it.

That's all I can offer man. Just make sure it's a race car and there's no reason you shouldn't do it.

Yeah I think it must have been before the update, the most I've got in a drifting chain is x4 since the update (goto console settings, memory, select your harddrive and push Y then on the new screen that comes up X X LB RB XX, then choose 'YES' to console maintenance - fire up burnout paradise and choose no to the update. heh heh)

I just want to apologise for not posting quite often (this thread particually, I do like a bit of BOP), but I have just realised that 9 out of 10 notifications I get from this website goes into my spam. Does anyone know how I can prevent this from happening?

In your collective faces*, Hendo has the Burnout Elite license! Just got to set a Showtime rule on every road to get the very last car. Hmm.

Incidentally, I was up till 4am determined to do the last event which was a stunt run. I left all the stunt runs till the end cos I can't do them (though I managed to join the millionaires club) and when I passed that last challenge I told myself that was the last stunt run I ever need do. So anyone sets up a stunt run in multi, you can all have your fun, I'll just sit there and eat a sandwich.

*Not including Sly.

I just want to apologise for not posting quite often (this thread particually, I do like a bit of BOP), but I have just realised that 9 out of 10 notifications I get from this website goes into my spam. Does anyone know how I can prevent this from happening?

You subscribe to topics? No idea sorry man, I never use the subscribe thing, but I'd guess tell your email client to trust stuff from this site or something.

Get it cheap and it's worth if for the online alone.

I wish I had stuff left to do as I can't go online for a while (I'm at home now, but my machine isn't) but there's still plenty of challenges to do online. I could improve my times, but I'm not sure I can be arsed.

Re: the Showtime

I didn't like that mode at first as I wasn't sure what you had to do, but now I know that the little roads are still piss easy - as long as you start the showtime on that road you can move along to a busier road and do the real work. In fact you could make it all across the map and it would still only count for that little road you started on.

Speaking of which, I was hoping that doing that would be a quick way of getting loads of roads done at once, but it only counts one road at a time.

It's also piss easy to do, just go straight for the buses as soon as you see them for the multipliers and just keep rolling. :)

i brought it, £21 from cash converters new and sealed.

The only problem being it was from cash converters so i had to wash in a bath of acid afterwards.

Only had a quick go after work, downloaded the update and had a quick wizz online. like what ive seen so far but i need to unlock more stuff offline to use online.

Currently downloading the Crash TV podcasts, as the latest one is a special about the bikes.

Without anything to do offline, I've been spending part of today just playing online, various freeburn stuff, some challenges with Jimbo and a lot of ranked racing. I'm now ranked 500 in the world and the "win an 8 player race" achievement finally plopped up. As long as I can learn to control the bastard thing, no-one can beat my police F1 car. :D

That means I've got 2 achievements left - the "lead 6 of today's best scores" in Freeburn and the 250 challenges one. Come on people, who's up for a big challenge session?

This may be the first game I get 1000 points in, which considering the time I've put in, I will be quite proud of.

i'll be up for some online challenges, i was enjoying them yesterday, try to get to some of the more challenging ones as well. I'll be on same time this afternoon and hopefully at some point over the weekend (assuming viva pinata doesn't land, otherwise i won't even be able to get close to the 360..)