passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

More Brain Training / Brain Age 2

Hendo

I know for a fact others have this and not just me, everyone embarrassed?

My problem with the original and this one is that I really want to love it, but I just can't be arsed doing the daily thing, I hate using the microphone and I've just got a lack of interest in playing it, but I really want to like it.

It's bizarre and I can't explain it, but now I'm defintely getting rid of the original, and possibly this one too.

Admittedly I haven't played it much (about 2 days of training) but that should be reason enough to get rid of it, shouldn't it?

I got this, at the girlfriends request and shes enjoying it as much as the last one. Its odd but Nintendo have managed to create a title thats actually not for everyone but only really for the casual gamer.

• 3 weeks later...

Last night i found a reason for owning this game, the germ busters mini game, hidden at the bottom of the list of daily training puzzles.

Its a sort of tetris/bejewelled mix, were the aim is to get rid of certain blocks on the screen. The blocks are either red, blue, or yellow. Its not the best game ever but i was on it for an hour yesterday and it adds a good dimension to the game. Oh and apparently it relaxes your brain after training, just incase you over train and umm, i dunno use the force or something.

yeah, i didnt want to say that but its similar. Its got one or two extra things you can do, like move the spare blocks once youve matched it. Eg if you have a red and yellow block and you match the red half then you can drag the yellow bit wherever you want it if your quick...not much different but really addictive if your trying to beat another person sharing the cart.

Guest SoreThumbs

I know how the OP feels. I unlock everything, and hit my correct brain age, and I can't be bothered to carry on training. I mainly just play the multiplayer games now.

Thing about these games is its not really measuring your Brain Age is it? Its measuring how quickly you do the puzzles which if you think about it Tony Hawk does that you suck at first then you get used to it your brain isnt improving your just getting used to something new unlike a proper IQ test for example.

• 8 months later...