passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Die Hard 4.0

Centy

Or Live Free Die Hard as its now known

Trailer

Anyone else excited about this comes out this month and i personally cant fucking wait about time we had a decent old skool action flick. And as every film these days it has Kevin Smith in it for a cameo :D

hinn888 wrote:

this month? i thought it was july 4th :S

Yeah thats what i thought but that trailer is ripped from the official site and it says June 26th either way its coming soon and looks great.

• 5 weeks later...

Just watched this and its fucking awesome the most ridiculous thing Ive ever seen but its Die Hard baby definently go see this or get hold of it because its freaking sweet plus the chick playing Lucy Maclane is hott :P

yes erm well thankyou for calling attention to that Hinn :silly: I was on holiday you see and when i went to americ.... ah who am i kidding i pirated it like the dirty pirate I am but when this baby hits dvd its mine wish i had a proper surrond sound thing now :(

Yeah the plane did look a bit stupid clearly CG, obviously it was but it really stood out. Fav bit was actually in the trailer where he smashes the helicoper up with a car after dodging the one that flys at them.

• 2 weeks later...

wiivo wrote:

'16 blocks' would have made a better die hard 4.

Eeek thats not the glowing review I wanted to hear...

Im off to see this on orange wednesday (BOGOF FTW!) Im pretty sure i'll love it, John Maclane is an ace character he kinda makes the films for me, shame theres no cool bad guy, as Hans ruled!!!

I loved it Matt! and Wiivo i think Timothy Olyphant is a great villan more realistic than angry Germans I also loved the story it got a bit daft with the Jet and stuff but the action is excellent the acting is decent and the special effects are top notch don't take it too seriously and its a class film worthy of the Die Hard name and it helps that the 2 leading ladies would so get it especially the bad one ;)

• 2 weeks later...

She certainly would mr Centy!

Great film, some of the action segments are so over the top you cant help but laugh, but laugh along with the film rather than at it. There's a bit where Mclain is being chased by a helicopter, so he drives over a fire hydrant using the gush of water to clatter the copter. Genius stuff :laugh: