passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Brando crystal cooler

DANGERMAN

Appologies if this has been posted before, and I accept it's a bit needless. Basically it's a stand for your Wii, but with blue LED and a cooling fan (yeah, I know).

Despite how pointless it is, I'm seriously tempted, just LOOK how prretty it is, and it's only $20, no idea how much international shipping will be though

Wowsa that does look very good actually, despite not perhaps doing much. If they somehow incorporated extra usb slots into to then plug in battery pack chargers thereby adding slight functionality to it then they might be onto a winner.

I think it looks pretty shit, to be honest. The Wii looks much better placed in the horizontal position without the stand, in my opinion, and I don't think that fan is needed. And I don't like the blue LED thing going on, either. :(

I do like the look of that, but I have to disagree with you Ed - I've been tempted to put the Wii on its side, but it looks horrible.

It reminds me of a C64 disk drive (and not in a good way).

It looks so much sleeker, I reckon; understated. I think it's the stand that doesn't do it for me, giving it that slanted look. It looks the part placed how I have it, but would look ok vertically aswell, but without the stand.

My wii is on its side, rather than stood up but only because it wont fit on my glass stand standing up.

I like the dock Moggy but again, they could have added some kind of charging functionality to that and made it a lot better. For $20 its a good buy though. I wonder why nintendo havent made many third party accesories for the Wii yet.