MFGamers

Cooking Mama

James

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure I can be arsed finishing it up, though I love the fact that it really is a pick up and play game!

If I even have just 1 minute spare, it's the best game to boot up and burst through a level/meal.

Eurogamer review of Cooking Mama

For those too lazy to click, they give it 6/10 and summed it up pretty much spot on - basically great fun, but fairly limited. Good while it lasts but for £12 you can't really go wrong.

• 4 months later...

Well I am experiencing this for the first time (US version FTW, cheers Hendo!), and it's good fun! I have only done the first few, 3 bronze and 1 silver, and have unlocked some new recipes. It's all very colourful indeed, and laid out nicely. I can see it being super-addictive, albeit slightly short lived? Who cares, though, I'll enjoy it while it lasts. :)

Glad you enjoy it Ed!

One of the few that I had to think about getting rid of, but after I'd seen all the main meals I didn't feel the need to carry on with it.

Great fun while it last though and by combining this with the remote madness of the Wii version of Warioware, the Wii sequel should be utterly brilliant and bonkers!