passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Helldivers 2

Sly Reflex

Just put it on your 3080 pc and lower the settings.

Your 4090 is dust at this point anyway, I can hear DPD from here playing 5 a side indoor soccer with your PC, kicking it around (they must have very strong legs and steel tipped boots).

Make your decision fast tho cause I have a few days to refund, and if we VC we can just use discord instead via your phone or something

I’ve played several hours of this, and not met any deliberate team killers. It’s a bullshit thing to do. You get unlocks from finding “Samples”, but the entire team shares those. Deliberately killing your team achieves absolutely nothing. I’d just block and report any wankers that did that.

1440p quality with a mix of high and medium settings still over 100fps. Haven’t played online yet, though, just the tutorial. These controls are something all right lol

So who’s playing and when do you want to play? 

I've played a lot and not seen any vindictive team killers. Had plenty of accidentals though. Both my fault, their fault and just sheer accidental mishaps.

I am down to play at some point. I'll get my code up here at some point so you can add me.

Had my first teamkilling wanker. Friendly fire does mean you need to keep an eye on things. Mistakes happen. 
Well, this prick killed 2 of us, with an orbital strike. I thought “must have been a mistake”. In the final battle, where the evac shuttle comes down, he killed all of us. Then, instead of calling to reinforce us, he tried taking it on himself. And promptly died. What a cunt.

Soon as the game ended, I used the Chat feature to tell him he sucked. Then I bailed, reported and blocked him.

Team killing serves no purpose in this whatsoever. You share cash and XP earned. Any “materials” you find, which are used to upgrade your ship, are also shared.

So yeah. He was just being a cunt. But in 8 hours of gameplay, he’s the only one I’ve seen so far.

So I bumped the res up to 4K, and even though I’m using it on DLSS balanced, the game image still looks really soft? Anyone else think this, or just me?

I played a few more online matches with randoms. I like it, but I need to find matches where the difficulty is higher than “trivial” because the action is not exciting at all. But I can’t find a way to up the difficulty yet. Maybe that’s controlled by the host? 

I believe it is. To access higher difficulties, you need to finish a mission on the highest difficulty you have unlocked. I play using Quick Match, and have up to “Suicide Mission” unlocked. The higher the difficulty, the more you’ll see stronger enemy types. 

As for your first question, pass. I’ve no idea what DLSS even is 😄