passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Guilty Gear -Strive-

HandsomeDead

At one point in one of those last sets I did some sort of weird air combo with j.D without thinking, I need to check that again and lab j.D cause it seems to have gotten some improvements also 🤔

Well at least I hope I restored honor to the name of Playstation I-Nos, particularly Playstation I-No's from floor 7. 

I think I wanna put something out here, and I don't mean to undermine Dwarf's awesome use of I-No.  I've fought a few but Dwarf's style threw me.  You really go for pressure, as you should as I-No is the mid range pressure queen.  

We should go again.  I was not expecting what you brought since from my understanding Maf beat you.  You got a taste of me.  You beat the mid boss version of me.  

It won't happen again

10 minutes ago, HandsomeDead said:

I was not expecting what you brought since from my understanding Maf beat you. 

Bitch I just beat him 10-3 (I don’t care how drunk he is the numbers are the numbers) and you dipped before I had my chance to fight you.

All the belts are now mine. 

This thing is GotY, right? It’s fucking ridiculous 

It’s not settled until I win first to 5 against HD, I think

Also I’m not getting better at the game I’m just getting better at fighting you lol. I’m just doing all the same shit but changing the timing and it’s fucking with you a little bit. 

There were some moves I did that were really cool and would improve my game if I can remember what it was I did. 

Also don’t start with Millia’s JHS when you have that grab super that does 60% if I can’t jump in the .3 seconds before it hits. That is garbage.

Like I said before Megalomania is about conditioning, where you put on the pressure with enough variety that the opponent can't think of nothing but to block, then you break out the One Winged Angel attack. Did you know that I-No is the villain in this game, I learned that recently. That's why we get to go and Sephiroth you through the wall like that, villain privilege.

But see here, this is my weakness, I play DMC. It is impossible for me to not do things like break out a taunt and kill you with anime every five seconds when I have meter to the point I don't even do RC combos hardly lol. So I don't even do the conditioning right I just throw it out all the time

But that's the thing with I-No, her damage is low cause the mix up is supposed to be hard to predict (except in that last batch of fights, fucking lol). But if you're sitting there turtled up and she has meter well you better watch out bucko. Do you know how tight the range is on that thing? I have to microwalk it over to you, meaning that I hold down 6 on the input a little longer. Don't be like mr rage-enabler, you got to study it like I will study j.HS and spent ages studying Leo's nonsense cross up bullshit

But anyway every one of those grab supers was something you can do something about, I mean it's a grab you've fought Potemkin right. His Pot buster is way more bullshit, he can kara cancel into it.