passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Dragon's Dogma : Dark Arisen.

wholehole

I had to throw in the towel and reload to a checkpoint. Looked online and it's dark he is weak to, not ice like I thought. That explains why my pawn wasn't enchanting my weapons.

I will bring a ranger with me and we'll take him on again. I might grind a vocation rank or two on that black chimera to see if there's some cool assassin shit to unlock.

The goat heals the rest of them.

Also the snake keeps coming back. The goat is also the caster.

It's maybe different with those weaker chimera, it matters less which order. But this one I found too difficult until I concentrated on the goat

I think it's just this version of the chimera which is like this.

Also if you listen to the pawn she says "slay the healer first". So I think I actually learned to kill the goat first from the pawn in one of my earlier tries

The pawns can be dumb but the whole thing where they share knowledge with you is very cool. Especially knowing that it might have learned that cause they fought that enemy in someone else's game and they already know that the goat is the one to hit first

Or you could just do what I do and hit it where ever until it falls over and dies....

I can't wait until you pair get to Bitterblack Isle, you're in for such a short sharp shock.:lol:

I just spent a session uncovering the bits of map I've not uncovered. Founds loads of kit that would help certain classes which should come in handy. Aside from that I'm not really facing anything that's giving me trouble. I think a respec might be in order and then on to the boss.

I don't like the cockatrice. Big dumb chickens that are a reskin of the Griffin but they burp black smoke. Boo.

I'm having another go at the dragons lair but I'm getting med-induced sleepiness again ??

When I finish my playtime will be ridiculous but 20 hours of it will be on a pause menu.

I've finished but I've not finished.

Kicked fuck out of the boss. I was expecting it to be a bit of a tough guy, didn't realise I had my heart stole by a certified bitch. Not for the first time either.

Now I'm collecting wakestones. Something to do with the story, but the more of the story I've seen the less I understand it.