passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Hades

radiofloyd

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-12-07-bastion-developers-new-game-hades-announced-and-available-now

Currently in Early Access on the Epic Games store.

Transistor made me a life long fan of Supergiant Games and this strongly reminds me of Transistor, so I’ll definitely be getting it when the game is finished.

I put a lot of time into Pyre this year too, although I didn’t finish it and I have fairly mixed feelings about it.

Presumably they're getting a little something from Epic to debut on their store, but I wonder how that'll work out for them.

I'll probably watch the trailer later, but that's about as much as I'm going to engage with it until the game is out proper 

2 hours ago, DANGERMAN said:

I kind of hated Bastion so I'm like the opposite of radiofloyd. It's very pretty, but a pretty one of their games isn't enough for me, and it looks a lot like what they've done before

I didn't like Bastion as much as a lot of the internet, I don't think it lot up this place either, but I thought it was pretty good with a few too many repetitive arena fights. I really liked Transistor.

This looks like beautiful. It also looks like a Rogue-like. It's high time an indie studio finally released a rogue-like, I don't know why it's take so long to happen, but it's here at last. 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...