passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Dishonored 2

DANGERMAN

Done and dusted. The final mission was a stealth nightmare, and I had to resort to one of the powers that I'd sort of been neglecting, (because it would have shortened the game mightily, I thought, anyway).

So you can actually knock someone out, hide their body and then impersonate them to the extent that you can basically stroll unchallenged thru a patrolled area. A bit of a cheat, I thought, but I definitely needed it in the last mission - although, in my defense, it was a challenge to actually knock one of the cultists out and hide the body without being seen. They were everywhere.

A quality piece of DLC I thought. Almost a full game, especially with me creeping around everywhere looking for take-down opportunities. 

There was an opportunity to do a pacifist ending to the final mission. For the life of me I couldn't find it. And I looked too.

e3f749e5-cd45-464f-92df-273c8aeb2538.png

• 1 year later...

Lasted 35 minutes with this today. Got spotted 7 times which pissed me off in to turning it off. I thought playing on PC would be nice because of quick save but I realised the quick save overwrites itself *shakes head*. 

Also the game is nice that it keeps your stats so you can see if you’ve been spotted or killed someone. But it also keeps a “global” tab so even if you reload a save it keeps the actual number of fuck ups you made. Don’t show me that, c’mon. It’s bad enough I know I’m fucking up but then to be like “In case you forgot, this is the actual number of times you sucked at the game”.

The first map is really mean. Big open area. 4 guards walking around. Broad day. No powers. Damn, man. 

I’ve played this game to completion before so this isn’t even my first time at it. I don’t remember it being this hard. But wow not a friendly game at all.