passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

DisturbedSwan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

A whopping 130GB minimum required for Infinite Warfare and Modern Warfare Remastered according to the back of a PS4 retail box from France. Thank the Lord for pre-loading. 

I downloaded the MWR campaign yesterday, and it alone is 42GB. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just thinking, but on the ps4 I have the MW download played a bit, will this continue to work now the full game is out without the disc or when I pop the other game in will it render the early download useless without the disc?

Was thinking whats stopping me or anyone else selling the download code to someone who just wants MW?

They said you need the IW disc to play MWR, I'm not sure about the whole 'play the campaign earlier if you pre-order' stuff as I didn't get that with mine, so I've no idea, but presumably your access to the Campaign will time out after a certain amount of time. If you have bought a Legacy Edition copy of IW and have the MWR code that accompanies it, it won't work unless you have the IW disc in your console, so yeah, you can't sell it without IW, it's a kind of '2 birds with 1 stone' kind of deal.