passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Trackmania Turbo

Hendo

@Hendo Probably Tuesday.

@regemond I tried playing after waking up from a heavy night of drinking a few weeks back and gave up pretty quickly because I couldn't stop zoning out. :lol:

@Jimbo Xiii I don't mind the F1 tracks but it takes me a good few laps to get used the different handling and away you approach it. The Ridge Racer drifting car is my favourite easily tho. 

8 hours ago, illdog said:

Fuck I hate this track! Im only clocking in at 29.52

Edit: 28:29

Pussy! ;)

You can pick the next one if you want? Don't want people to think I'm rigging it and that it's just my mad skillz.

The pillars are nothing just line it up. My tip would be you only really need to break for the 2 dirt corners the rest can be done full speed. 

Racing a ghost and seeing how that person gains time is the best way to beat someone. So I went to record a lap for the Xbox players so they can see what I do..realised the first few sectors of my ghost were pretty slow and knocked my time down to 26.92. :lol:

Had a look at the rally buggy ones first and I think they all abit shit apart the 3 lap ones. 

Looked at the rollercoaster type ones and there was a couple that i thought would be fun for TT. I think #28 is the most varied driving wise so we'll go with that. 

I take it back about some of the rollercoaster tracks being good for TT. The actual coaster parts you're just guessing where the corners are, there's no really skill to it. The engine off/boost loop at the end is stupid too. I'll probably stick with the drifting and F1 tracks in the future. 

Anyways here's my time..hopefully I don't have to play it again..

IMG_0842.JPG