passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Trackmania Turbo

Hendo

I've picked this up again for a game or 2 last week and probably going to play more, maybe even finish it. 

But I was wondering is everyone keen to pick a track and time trial again? There's still some time before all the games come out, so we could get a few tracks done before then. 

Ok, so I've picked #44. It's short, like 30 odd seconds but it's fun to drive and there's a lot of places where you can gain/lose time. 

I won't set up a thing in game. We'll just say play it as much as you want and we'll end it next Thursday at midnight. 

I'll start!! My best time is 31.48 but I think you could easily get below 30 maybe even in the 25s if you had a good lap. 

Just picked this up for £16 in the Ubisoft PSN sale. I'm gonna get to grips with it over the next week or two and then I'll start taking part in these challenges.

Managed to get all gold in the first 10 tracks tonight. A couple of corners were tricky but nothing too ridiculous. I can see this being one of those awesome games where you just throw it on for an hour or so when you can't think what to play.

Aye, I wish there were more social stuff but I think this is abit underrated. As you said I thinks it's a good palette cleanser type game. 

Add me too DuckGK.

Got 27.64 which is faster than Spatular and Hendo's times I mentioned earlier. I could tidy the lap up but I'll give yous a chance. ;)