passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Trackmania Turbo

Hendo

Only played a little bit of the full game, just to check it worked as apparently people were buying the digital version and it wasn't unlocking, or you had to buy it from within the beta version.

There's tons to do and happily everything from the demo carries over.

I'm not entirely sure how it works but supposedly you can make and share servers on the console versions.

There's at least 3 of us on this but so far spatular is king.

Putting some times down in the second load of races for you to demolish, Jim.

Though I have blitzed through one of yours, which surprised me because I was ready to give up on even getting silver out of it. It's the one where if you take a jump too fast, you'll end up hitting a roof.

Think a good few people here have this, so it would be cool to get a ghost league or something going.

I was thinking each person picks a track each a week. So that's like 5 tracks.

At the end of the week, we add up each track results. 5 points for top, 4 for second and so on to see who did the best and then pick more tracks and repeat.

Something like that? Maybe one of you's has a better idea for it?

Yeah I found that one quite tough. The last long right hand bend was tricky to judge. I only just squeaked a gold I think.

That's actually the only track I have a green medal on. It's above gold - master or something I think.

I'm really bad at this game.

Yeah I found that one quite tough. The last long right hand bend was tricky to judge. I only just squeaked a gold I think.

That's actually the only track I have a green medal on. It's above gold - master or something I think.

I'm really bad at this game.

I didn't even know you could get green medals...

Think a good few people here have this, so it would be cool to get a ghost league or something going.

I was thinking each person picks a track each a week. So that's like 5 tracks.

At the end of the week, we add up each track results. 5 points for top, 4 for second and so on to see who did the best and then pick more tracks and repeat.

Something like that? Maybe one of you's has a better idea for it?

I'm up for this. We did something similar with Forza 3 a few years ago. We could pick tracks at random. Are they all unlocked for multi?

I'm down for any kind of thing that encourages me to keep playing.

I'm gonna set a challenge for myself and anyone else is welcome to join me.

By the end of each month (starting end of April) I'm going to try to gold or better all tracks on each row. That's 40 tracks a month, 10 every week, so if I can beat 2 a day I should be laughing.

Going at that rate, I'll be done at the end of August but seeing how tough the first row are, I expect I'll either last till the end of the year or just give up and admit defeat.

Also, I just joined a server for a bit and joined in on some tracks. I would guess they're user created as you can rate them after each one ends.

This is nowhere near the weirdest track you will play but screwed with my head at first as you have to hit the reverse bit at speed to get past it. You can practically see me going, "what the fuck?" as I try getting past it.

It's all one lap and it ends super weird.

Online Racing -> Room Browser -> R1 over to My Rooms and then square button to create one.

I made one with a few random tracks and made it private with a password of MFGamers but obviously it will only be online when I am in it, I would've thought.

I'm not even sure how to share it.

First challenge, first track in the campaign.

I will most likely not get any better than this but I'm laying down the gauntlet.

You can see on the 2nd proper corner that it should be easy to zoom past me.

Edit: I googled Trackmaster and it seems that they are the times set by the devs. When someone beats that time they become the Trackmaster. So if that's true then I became the number 1 in the world for that track, but I think more likely is that I just beat the developer's time.