Bloodborne

Sambob

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Hendo said:

I made contact with it, yep. :)

And then spoon fed it my +10 axe in its face.

cool, you have the living srtring then, you need that for dungeons.

good news is, that dungeon's don't ever get harder, so in NG+ you're good to go... just a bit of a grind (which I'm also knee deep in at the moment)

14 hours ago, Sly Reflex said:

How many people can be called in to the dungeon? Might be worth us buddying up and rolling them if that's possible.

I never managed to work that out.

I think you have to create it as "shared" which generates a code.

Your co op buddy also had to generate a dungeon using materials and the code. The join co op...

Clumsy..

I’ve certainly had at least one person join my game and me join one person. I would guess it’s the same as the normal game and we could get 3 of us.

Only two trophies left now - the chalice one and obtain all weapons. I’ll do a quick search on what weapons I should have but I think i’m close.

I had two others join me before I left for work. I’m not sure if the password system works in the chalice dungeons, though. It should do, but I can’t be sure.

My NG++ character is just tearing through everything down there, so that’s my save slot for the dungeon. My alternative newer save will be kept for mopping up DLC stuff and having a character that can access any level so if anyone wants a co-op hand in the future, I can just jump in.

Had a good run around the top of the Mensis and cleared everything out and I think I got all the items. I got the trophies I were looking for anyway and got a few levels out of it too. Sitting at about level 95 now.

Spoiler

L87DrYZ.jpg

Had good fun poking this huge piece of shit. Worst cunt. 

I think that's it now. I didn't take on the nurse boss, that's for the next session, hopefully catch my Welsh poppet to give me back up there. After that it's a case of backing my save up and doing a bit of save scumming to see all the endings, then going into the chalice dungeons. The rare blood gem it seems every other cunt got from killing the mainline bosses didn't drop for me at all, so I'll have to pick that up in the dungeons because RNG has dicked me.

I think @Hendo said there was a trophy for beating one of the bosses in the Chalice stuff, so hopefully that will be done as well. Potentially looking at a platinum here, depending on luck and difficulty of chalice bosses.

I'm half way through the Lower Pthumeru Chalice, and I got the Ailing Loran Chalice in a chest, which in theory puts me half way towards the end.

I'm picking up a bunch of useful materials though, so I'm going to see this one out.

I also found an 'uncanny saw cleaver' , which is nice, IFL the saw cleaver. I also found a magic fake wall...

So far, up to this point, the bad guys have been a cake walk, I'm just starting to get to the point of where I need to start to think about being careful going into a room and not just barreling in.

I understand the the lower level dungeons are where you get the good weapon gems.

Got myself into a bit of a pickle.

Original save character (NG++) has completed the chalice dungeon to get the weapon from it. Trophy never dropped. So I went through the list and realised that this character never got the weapons from the castle, nor the one in Upper Cathedral Ward.

So the new character does have those weapons but I will have to go through the chalice dungeons again, plus complete the game to get the last weapon. Though I’d rather leave that character right at the end to mop up DLC stuff.

The problem is more getting the two characters mixed up. They both look the same, use the same main weapon and their character names are very similar.

I think the easiest option is to do the chalice dungeons again and then finish the game once the DLC has been done.