passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Grand Theft Auto V

Jimboxy

ZhId6RoITEiz6aAVsNIk6g_0_0.jpg

Peach got wrecked.

EDIT: I see you, Small, eyeing up this thread. Decided if you're going to jump in with us yet? I can't see it dropping off, me, Andy and Troma are all over it. Nag fell off because his wife was disgusted by our antics and made him play nicer more pleasant games where he wasn't been texted all the time about sliding his meat into crying children.

Yep, Peach got wrecked by Sly's big ride. On the plus side, I got one of my own. That now plays the "wah wah wah wah" trombone effect.

We also learned what happens when you shoot up a petrol station. You explode. Oh dear. Oh dear oh dear.

I'lll be back for more beginning of February. Lock up your daughters!Or at least, hide their mobile phones ;-)

ZhId6RoITEiz6aAVsNIk6g_0_0.jpg Peach got wrecked. EDIT: I see you, Small, eyeing up this thread. Decided if you're going to jump in with us yet? I can't see it dropping off, me, Andy and Troma are all over it. Nag fell off because his wife was disgusted by our antics and made him play nicer more pleasant games where he wasn't been texted all the time about sliding his meat into crying children.

I am constantly eyeing this thread with sad longing but as the BT exchange is still bollixed I am without internet or land line for a month. My block of apartments has a lot of pissed off people who irrespective of provider, thanks to BT, are living in the 1980s. Supposed to be getting a fix this week but I am not holding my breath.

That's proper bollocks mate. Hopefully you'll be up and running when I get back, and we can have a good piss about.

Heh, just remembered another moment from last night.Simeon wanted me to deliver a car. As I was about to get to the drop-off point, I bailed out at 90 miles an hour. I misjudged it though, and the car didn't reach the yellow drop off. Then Sly drove into me at full pelt and utterly fucked me. Yet the cause of death was allegedly "Andy commited Suicide".

Oh, and later Sly robbed a corner shop and fucked off. When I drove up, a cop car exploded into flames, pieces going everywhere. Fuck knows why.

Then we had a game of Chopper Chicken. Pissing ourselves as we did. One head on collision later, I claimed a bounty on Sly. Easy money :-)

You forgot the exploding planes on the Sandy Shores airstrip as we were pelting it up and down trying to get the wheelie award. Not to mention the train chase, or the off road race where I drove off a cliff into an exploding ball of death. Plus there was that massive shootout where we went and claimed the trailer, then you went and shot it up before we could deliver it.

This is what BT are causing you to miss Small. Kodak moments. Except Kodak moments where something ridiculous or incredible happens through sheer luck by everything being in the right place at the right time.

This is what BT are causing you to miss Small. Kodak moments. Except Kodak moments where something ridiculous or incredible happens through sheer luck by everything being in the right place at the right time.

Sly. You're not helping, you're making it worse.

We'll still be playing until Andy has all the novelty horns. The sooner you get here, the better, but we're not going anywhere soon. You are missing out on some crazy funny stuff though, that makes me sad for you. You should have been here since the start.

Still unlocking missions, however some of them are getting ridiculously hard with only 2 people, the ones where a player is tied up hacking need at least 1 more player repelling the incoming enemies, there's just too much for one person to do. The cap raised from 6 players to 8 players on some missions as well, although I think we managed to knock those ones on the head with a bit of luck and an attack chopper. I can imagine those 8 player ones being chaos if you have a full compliment, there was fucking loads of cops after each stage of those missions, it'd be like the police apocalypse if they were following every single player.

There's some missions that won't even start unless you have 4 people in the lobby that won't stop getting sent to my phone. Any chance of people throwing their hats into the ring and making a night of it to clear those missions? I can imagine they're pretty tough considering that having bodies in the game is a requirement, I mean we can turn over most the missions now without much hassle, so those must be super hard or some shit to have those restrictions.

This beauty came out of tonights session. I wondered what my co-op dude was laughing at, but now I know.

B76xk2wIIAEW9YL.jpg

Friday is good. There's some other missions too which I'd like to finish once as well that require more bodies than we normally have. The ones where you steal the tankers off the Lost are fucking hard, just getting near the tankers and getting them hooked up is a trail, never mind getting them to the destination in the time limit. Having more bodies on the ground shooting in should give the person jacking the mark a bit more breathing room.

Small, if you get on that night we'll see about getting you enough cash to grab yourself a house. A nights session should bag you 100k if you're putting time in. Looking at about 2 to 3 hours?

Whenever, it's not like it's going anywhere. You ought to start another online character and see if we can get that rally trophy to unlock while we're at it. Shouldn't take long and it's worth a try while we have the bodies. There's nothing lost if it doesn't work, aside from 5 minutes. I (or Troma) can set a mugger on you for that trophy too, if you still need it.

Got a new copy today. Just doing the install and updates. There's also a little card inside with $1m cash on it so it must be a pre-order copy. Could be living the self entitled high life without the graft at the start of this one. Might be around Friday - if I am and I've managed to create a character / do the intro shit I'll join you.

Got a new copy today. Just doing the install and updates. There's also a little card inside with $1m cash on it so it must be a pre-order copy. Could be living the self entitled high life without the graft at the start of this one. Might be around Friday - if I am and I've managed to create a character / do the intro shit I'll join you.

You need to start the game so it installs there. No, I don't know why they did it like that either. It takes about 30 minutes or something. NEXT GEN BABY! I think me and Hendo found a way around him playing the tutorial part by hosting a crew server and then getting him to join crew members. By doing that you'll be able to claim your first car and stuff with friends. The $500k will see you a luxury apartment and a sports car with change over to buy some of the better weapons. You'd be daft to overlook the carbine on the DLC wall of Ammu-Nation, it's served me well during my stay in Los Santos. In fact I think the only other gun worth using as much is the Machine Gun, but that doesn't unlock until you're level bajillion or something crazy. Plus the ammo cost for that gun is mental, whereas it isn't for the carbine. It's still going to cost you thousands of dollars a session though, because obviously bullets in R* games are manufactured out of swarovski crystal or some shit.

Yeah, still need Skinny Pete to do his thing... Can you have multiple characters?, I can't remember.

Yep, although I don't know how it works. I know that you share a main bank account but outside that I have no idea. I'm guessing all assets bought by one player are bound to that player only.