passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Gears of War : Judgement

Hendo

:o... I think Hendo, Sly and illdog would all agree there's nothing serious about it when we all go into multiplayer... it generally degenerates into aload of piss taking and lols... and woe betide any randoms joining in... especially if their good. :)

Didn't mean it as a slight on you guys, but my impression of the threads at the time was it was all about grinding xp/levelling and all the ribbons and medal stuff.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o... I think Hendo, Sly and illdog would all agree there's nothing serious about it when we all go into multiplayer... it generally degenerates into aload of piss taking and lols... and woe betide any randoms joining in... especially if their good. :)

Didn't mean it as a slight on you guys, but my impression of the threads at the time was it was all about grinding xp/levelling and all the ribbons and medal stuff.

Yeah. You remember that Ben guy? illdog loved that Ben. He was like "Fuck you Ben you fuckin' cunt!" that whole session. I think he sent him a friend request after to tell him how much he loved him.