passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Gears of War : Judgement

Hendo

Do the same as CoD, give lots of points to the person who did all the damage.

You only got 10 points for finishing a kill anyway that you didn't contribute to taking down. The down was worth 50 points and having that player killed netted you another 110 points if I remember correctly. You were always rewarded more for bringing down the player than actually killing them. I don't think it actually effects you that much having a kill taken point wise. Not that it matters anyway, this is a team game. If you can get a kill I downed or I can net a kill you downed it doesn't really matter. The enemy's dead and that's all that matters.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just learnt that the Vs for this game will have no Locust in it outside of Overrun game mode. They have replaced the Locust team with a red version of the COG.

I think that is a load of shit. I quite like playing as the Locust. I do not understand the thinking behind this decision.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Demo coming 19th of March.

A Gears of War: Judgment demo launches for Xbox Live Gold members on 19th March, Epic Games has announced.

That's the day the game launches in the US. It launches in the UK on Friday 22nd March. You'll need a Gold membership and 2GB of storage space to download OverRun.

Meanwhile, Epic announced a US-only offer to get three-day early access to the OverRun mode. Pre-order with GameStop and the multiplayer mode unlocks on 15th March.

Experience points will carry over for players who play Judgment in the first week following its US release.

• 3 weeks later...

Exclusive to GameStop in the UK, Epic and Microsoft have unveiled the Gears of War: Judgment Kilo Squad Edition, which comes with all manner of collectible bits and bobs, including an 18cm Baird action figure and some DLC, including the Hammerburst and Young Marcus Fenix skin.

Here's a breakdown of the Kilo Squad Edition contents:

• Gears of War: Judgment game (of course)
  • 18cm Baird action figure
  • Cog tag necklace
  • Hammerburst DLC
  • Emergence Day Marcus character skin
  • Limited time offer: code to download the original Gears of War

The Gears of War: Judgment Kilo Squad Edition (pictured below) is available to pre-order exclusively at GameStop UK for £69.97. In North America, it appears that the Baird figure can be purchased separately at for $19.99, with a Lambent weapon skin and Young Marcus skin available with GameStop pre-orders. Power Up Rewards members can also get 3-day early access to the OverRun multiplayer mode with earned XP carrying over.

gow_judgment_kilo_edition.jpg

I noticed that a lot of them have the Microsoft dollar icon on them. I'm guessing they'll add a load more via downloads like they did with Gears 3.

I really don't know if I'm going to bother with this. I'll give the demo a go and see if it's any good, but I'm really not liking anything I see. It's a weird feeling, it's clearly a series I love but I couldn't feel more indifferent about it if I tried.

Apparently there's only four maps for MP. WTF? I'm gathering it only has 3 game modes too. Sounds like they gutted it on that front.

This game sounds like a cut 'n' shut. It makes me wonder if the guys that left EPIC and People Can Fly left as so to distance themselves from this project. Something isn't right. I bet this shit is embargoed up the wazoo when it hits.