passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

DANGERMAN

I'm loving the Crusader class. I am using an ability that gives her a good range attack as well, smite I think it's called, so she's quite a balanced character over all. I snuck in an hour just now before leaving for work as I can't get enough of this game. Almost level 29 now.

It's a shame you're buying it on Xbox One, as we could trade items etc.

Does it have any sort of connection to a battle.net account at all Ed?

Not sure if it is the same with the PlayStation versions, but my copy on Xbox One came with two inserts. The first one is a code for Infernal Pauldrons, which you download off Xbox live and the other is for a Legendary Ring download, but you need to link your Xbox account with a Battle.net account to claim it.

There is Easy, Normal, Hard, Master, Torment I, Torment II, Torment III, Torment IV, Torment V and Torment VI for difficulty settings. Everything but Normal and Hard are locked from the start. You unlock the other difficulties when your character reaches level 60.

Normal: 100% Health, 100% Damage, 0% extra gold bonus, 0% extra XP bonus

Hard: 200% Health, 130% Damage, 75% extra gold bonus, 75% extra XP bonus

Expert: 320% Health, 189% Damage, 100% extra gold bonus, 100% extra XP bonus

Master: 512% Health, 273% Damage, 200% extra gold bonus, 200% extra XP bonus

Torment I: 819% Health, 396% Damage, 300% extra gold bonus, 300% extra XP bonus

Torment II: 1311% Health, 575% Damage, 400% extra gold bonus, 400% extra XP bonus

Torment III: 2097% Health, 833% Damage, 550% extra gold bonus, 550% extra XP bonus

Torment IV: 3355% Health, 1208% Damage, 800% extra gold bonus, 800% extra XP bonus

Torment V: 5369% Health, 1752% Damage, 1150% extra gold bonus, 1150% extra XP bonus

Torment VI: 8590% Health, 2540% Damage, 1600% extra gold bonus, 1600% extra XP bonus

I opened a Battle.net account to get my free legendary ring and not even two minutes after opening it I got an email saying they have locked it due to "unusual change in its access pattern". I think I got it sorted out now.

I also went with the Monk. Had a quick bash on this last night. The opening is pretty much the demo for the PS3. Just reached the castle At Level 5. Think I'm going to finish off Mass Effect 3 before I really sink my teeth into this.