passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Fringe

Hendo

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rolling towards the end of series 3 and I'm at the exact point where last time the show started coming apart for me.

Peter gets in the machine and then suddenly we're 15 or something years in the future.

It still has the same effect, sadly. Been enjoying it up until now, will continue with it though.

One thing - they really aren't very good with making you believe people are older or younger than you're used to seeing them. The flashback Walter in the '80's really didn't look any younger.

• 9 months later...

Series 5 has been on Netflix for a bit so I'm going back in.

Wikipedia says there are only 5 seasons so is this the final, final series or have they not finished it yet?

Hopefully this will explain the future stuff properly which right now seems completely stupid, and I can roll with the stupid on this show normally.

Still at season 2, really need to get moving with this, got too many tv series on the go, GoT, fringe, breaking bad, im pretty much at the same point with all just at the start of season 2, maybe 3 for breaking bad. Just remembered homeland, oh and 24, only one series I watch completely as its aired and that's CSI, can't get enough CSI

You didn't miss anything mate, series 5 starts off weird, and goes from there.I at first thought "hang on, how does this series 4, what the fuck is going on?". But I stuck with it, and I think it's a great final series to an excellent show. Can totally understand if people disagree though, it's not Breaking Bad calibre.

Manic, I'd skip Homeland. I watched series 1, thought it was tedious and over-rated. Gave series 2 a chance, got bored, jacked it in. And that intro music. Fucking hell it's bad.

• 2 weeks later...

On the last episode now, I'm hoping it ends the way I want it to otherwise it won't make sense.

If it gets reset and the observers never came, then all of the events of Fringe should be null and void as September would never had helped Walter steal Peter.

You didn't miss anything mate, series 5 starts off weird, and goes from there.I at first thought "hang on, how does this series 4, what the fuck is going on?". But I stuck with it, and I think it's a great final series to an excellent show. Can totally understand if people disagree though, it's not Breaking Bad calibre.

Manic, I'd skip Homeland. I watched series 1, thought it was tedious and over-rated. Gave series 2 a chance, got bored, jacked it in. And that intro music. Fucking hell it's bad.

I thought it was just me. Started it the other day and stopped again assuming I had missed a few episodes!

Also, we started Homeland season 4, it's still pants but my wife enjoys it. I'd not recommend it either.

I don't get the Homeland love, at all. I sat through all of series 1 to give it a chance. Tried a couple of series 2, and thought "oh fuck this, life's too short". And the intro music gets right on my tits. Parparty parp off tune saxophone music, Claire blabbering on about bollocks. It's ear rape.