passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

[360] Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary (Includes Pre-Order Bonus DLC) - £24.85

retroed

if you're not interested in playing the maps in reach you could probably sell the code for some £. although i'm guessing you've already thought of that :)

Thanks spatular, I hadn't thought of that actually. I don't play Halo online so might just do that. Any idea what I could get for it?

if you're not interested in playing the maps in reach you could probably sell the code for some £. although i'm guessing you've already thought of that :)

Thanks spatular, I hadn't thought of that actually. I don't play Halo online so might just do that. Any idea what I could get for it?

not really sure on a price it would sell at, but the map pack is 1200 points separately so what's that about £8?

and a Grunt funeral skull. Is that another multiplayer bonus?

i've not redeemed it yet but skulls are usually for single player/campaign, in reach (actually it might be in halo 3? or maybe both) they had grunt birthday party skull, when it's enabled headshot a grunt and you get a party popper effect and "yay" sound. also in reach you can buy the birthday party effect for multiplayer with in-game credits...i alternate between that and love hearts :D