passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Metal gear 3ds

Sambob

Played this at Hyper Japan, it's pretty good! Never really been a massive fan of Metal Gear but it was enjoyable, i didn't do much on it coz i had no idea what i was doing but i put a crocodile to sleep and some humans. I gave it back after because i went off to play Super Mario DS.

I'm actually not too bothered about the delay to this title, it's worth getting it right, but stuff like Mario kart HAS to come out on time, for me, it's already looking obvious that the system was released too soon.

Saw that advert too, it does look good, encouraging for the future potential of the sort of thing we could see a year or two down the line.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

http://spong.com/article/26075/Metal-Gear-Solid-Snake-Eater-3D-Hits-Europe-in-March

Konami has come out of its cardboard box and announced that Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D for the Nintendo 3DS will be released in Europe on March 8th.

The game is a reworking of the PlayStation 2 classic of the same name (minus the 3D bit, obviously), and besides the obligatory stereoscopic features includes gyroscopic motion controls and compatibility with the Circle Pad Pro accessory. 3D views are most effective in the game's first-person mode, allowing you to better judge the environment around you.

An exclusive feature in the 3DS update is a camouflage photography system that utilises the handheld's 3D camera functionality. With this, you can take a snapshot of anything in the room and use that as camo for Snake's sneaking activities.

I wasn't expecting it to have circle pad pro integration. How long do you think it'll be until every game requires you to have a circle pad pro to really get the most from it?