passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Street fighter 3D

Sambob

Just remembered how infuriating this game can be, finished it single player, had to switch it down to easy a few times as the AI is cunty but the real nuisance is online, seems like guile is the only player available if you are a cunt. Fun ends, might see if I can trade this in for pokemon.

I've barely played SF4, and I haven't played it online yet (but the reviews seem to agree with you about Guile). But so far I like it, it's very faithful to the console version to the point of damaging itself. It would be a better game if it was set up for a 4 button control scheme, then you wouldn't need the simple setups. I've set it so I've got the medium and strong attacks on the face buttons, with the specials on the shoulders. I'm not keen on the d-pad placement either, but I might be able to get around that with more time.

I think my main problem is I'm Street Fightered out a bit

I have to agree that charge moves are extremely good now with the touch pad, no longer need to charge & can be spammed repeatedly.

Its a downer for veteran street fighter but at least they can choose lite or pro in ranked matches.

Code to Unlock Exclusive Platinum Figurine for Street Fighter IV 3D

Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition is out along with the 3DS. It's time we gave you early adopters something awesome to unlock for your game. As you probably know, one of the new features of SSFIV3D is the figurine mode. While you can get figures through the game, there's a few ways to get ultra special figurines. Namely, a code you can input to get shiny heavenly platinum coated fighters. Look at this Ryu figurine! It's all glittery and shiny and in-your-face 3D like you've never seen. More specifically, it's an Exclusive Platinum Level 7 Ryu!

ce3e1b7f570ec94788bdfc9.jpg

How do you get said shiny amazingness? Simple, boot up your 3DS and Super Street Fighter 3D Edition, and enter this code: DPrkMnybCd

Ooo thanks Ed. Heres some more i found

Blanka: DmdkeRvbxc

E. Honda: uUDsTlmbUN

Silver Ibuki: ilMsRBabpB

Silver Makoto: GHakWCTbsl

Silver Juri: OfQkARpbJR

Gold Ryu: KjckTnSbwK

Gold Zangief: hinsVnebTu

Silver Gouki (Akuma): RYSsPxSbTh

Silver Chun-Li: tLWkWvrblz

Gold Guile: qeJkznDbKE

Silver Ken: NyosHgybuW

Gold Vega (Dictator): CgIsQNWbHu

Silver Rose: GKkkXXtbSe

Silver Balrog (Claw): PqUswOobWG

Silver Cody: naMkEQgbQG

Silver Sakura: uzTsXzIbKn

Special Gouki (Akuma): uQHkWgYbJC

Silver Dan: rDRkkSIbqS

Fei Long (Platinum): MzisXzabBF

Cammy (Platinum): dfukkvGbdt

Tokyo Game Show Chun-Li: zAAkcHVbHk

• 2 months later...

I picked this up for 15 quid with my GAME vouchers and I am really impressed with it. The quick buttons make it a lot easier online :) I have more online wins in a row on this than I do on the xbox version. The online works really well too - sometimes better than the xbox - I've not suffered any laggy matches yet.

It is almost a carbon copy of the console version with all the modes and even the achievements in there.

The 3D isnt as impressive as Zelda but it does make it look really good. The from behind 3D Versus mode is however rubbish.