passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Batman Arkham Asylum

DANGERMAN

Finished the Scarecrow section which is nowhere near as long as I remember it being.

I’d also forgotten that you gain xp and choose where you put your upgrades. I’ve been going all in on armour so far, apart from the one that lets you dangle enemies from the gargoyles because that’s just too cool to not have.

• 4 weeks later...

Turns out my memory was better than I suspected - there was a second Scarecrow section after all, even though that was still a little shorter than I would’ve liked.

Nice game to dip back into - not as hard as I was expecting to dive right back in after a few weeks away.

Finally got the ability to take out the security doors, so there’s only a couple of abilities left I think.

I went back through all 3 earlier this year & loved it, just something about those games that just work so well (with the exception of the Bat Tank).

Still think Asylum is my favourite & I imagine I'll go back to them again at some point.

Think I'm about three quarters through now, and on the whole it has aged pretty well.

The facial animations are a bit rough at times but the only real bug I have is the game lets you abuse the detective vision for most of the game, and while it's very useful, it makes the game look a bit ass at times.