passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Teh Awesome Achievements thread

illdog

UPtizO0=.jpg

Legendary Champion 50

Defeat Gouken and clear Arcade Mode in Hardest difficulty.

Got his biatch just now, caused me a of bit a problem, trying to get a perfect.

First time something went wrong and the wrong guy showed up <_<

Done it second time, no more arcade for me :D

well done that man.

im currently doing the marine campaign on avp on nightmare difficulty, and it really is like punching yourself in the balls. for 30g. although 45g for me really because the difficulties stack and ill get 15g for hard mode too. but seriously, you take loads of damage, tonnes of enemies, that take plenty bullets, niggly tiny face huggers running around that take 98% of your energy if they get you. headshot an alien too close and due to its blood, one hit kill for you night night. and all this wouldnt be a problem..

IF THERE WERE CHECKPOINTS

Got these Steam achievements in AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! -- A Reckless Disregard for Gravity

8fe588fba5f6d6439ceab4e07f46198eeda5984d.jpgI Have Broken More Glass Than a Finely Corpulent Opera Singer, and Love Myself For It

Awarded for breaking 1,000 scoring plates.

7629328e30a44cf5cc8d53f28ea456454c23e48f.jpgI Am At Risk Of Contracting Mononucleosis, Which Is Known Colloquially As The Kissing Disease

This achievement is an award which is awarded for achieving 10,000 kisses total.

Awesome titles. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Kind of, but not quite.

That's all of the achievements that came on the disc, there's one left for the Cops & Robbers DLC (which is a rip-off, by the way) and two left for the Party offline multiplayer DLC which I haven't got.

Kind of, but not quite.

That's all of the achievements that came on the disc, there's one left for the Cops & Robbers DLC (which is a rip-off, by the way) and two left for the Party offline multiplayer DLC which I haven't got.

If your OCD gets bad i can always send you my version, its got that party shit on it and its real easy to do.

• 2 weeks later...