passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Mario vs Donkey Kong 2

retroed

I absolutely loved this, and I think it'd be in my top 3 DS games. I keep meaning to download the extra levels, and I hope Rels not right about the old maps being removed. I can see myself spending a few lazy summer days with this if I do get the new levels

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can have the two levels I made if you like, they're nothing much to get excited about, and I did mean to make quite a few but I stopped playing not long after.

I need to get back into this, one of the many DS games that lie unfinished, sadly.

• 2 years later...

More than two year thread bump FTW!

I bought Mario vs Donkey Kong: Minis March Again! on DSiWare the other week. It's more of the same really, but that's no bad thing in my book, as the March of the Minis is one of my favourite DS games.

I've done the first three worlds, and have a Gold on each one so far. It's gone on the back burner today, as Professor Layton turned up, but I intend to finish it off soon. There's a full map editor included, and you can download user created levels. You can search by popularity, and rate levels.

It's a fully fledged DSiWare title, and comes highly recommended. 800 points well spent.