Mario Kart Wii

Jimboxy

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I see you can send friend requests through the Wii's messenger which is handy. unfortunatly I saw this service as a waste of time before and never bothered with it, now it has the potential to be useful so I've got a "sig" with my Wii code on

You are a veritable Photoshop whizz. :lol:

I might be online in a bit, but I'd rather go through at least all the cups in 50cc first.

Just read this in the rllmuk MK Wii thread.

According to some of the Wii modding forums, a hacked save file with everything unlocked and some dodgy time trials is doing the rounds, so the ghost data is being uploaded from all the people who use this save file. :/ Hopefully that's easy for Nintendo to block.

http://img509.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc00059fi7.jpg

http://img329.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc00058bo9.jpg

:angry:

Ive noticed that Mario Kart Wii is going like £45 on ebay

Is it sold out everywhere or something?

Most probably.

If this game isn't No.1 in the charts this week I'll eat my shoe. :lol:

Anyways, I forgot how foul mouthed Mario Kart Makes me. I don't want to think how many times I've uttered the phrase 'German or French bastards' since I got it. I do feel ashamed. Kind of. ;)

omg hackers already?!

Also my FC is 3566-1684-9698

And a question

Ive unlocked a Rally Romper but i cant figure out how to use it.

its a lightweight car so only the babies or other small characters can use it.

Hey guys my suspicions were right!

I think if you receive a friend code message message and you hit start it adds it in for you. Though I could be wrong I could have sworn it just did.

This morning I noticed I had received a message from illdog about his code, so I used this event to try out my theory.

Now I am 100% sure, without a doubt I hadnt added him yet. Last night I had a full screen of added friends plus one on the second screen. All had Mii's faces assigned. Now back to the message from dog. At the bottom it tells you to press start to go to the MK Channel. However if you do this, then go to friends roster you'll see it has automatically added it for you. I now have a full first screen and TWO people on my second, one of which doesnt have a Mii. I checked the Miiless friend's code against the one I had received from dog and they matched up. :lol:

Im glad it worked, i must admit im a little confused by it. All the codes ive added have question marks by them, i take it im just waiting for others to add my codes, then it ill match up and everything will be rosy?

BTFW, i hate, HATE Blue shells.

I unlocked a car for 50 online wins today but im sure i havent played that many. Almost posotive infact.

Im glad it worked, i must admit im a little confused by it. All the codes ive added have question marks by them, i take it im just waiting for others to add my codes, then it ill match up and everything will be rosy?

BTFW, i hate, HATE Blue shells.

I unlocked a car for 50 online wins today but im sure i havent played that many. Almost posotive infact.

The 'wins' refer to how many people you have came ahead of online.

I just noticed, I have a golden wheel!

Sweet.

And I got really annoyed with this guy online who continually picked Waluigi Stadium, even though he won it like 3 times already. Grr.

I've gold-trophied all the 50cc and 100cc so far, now I'm on 150cc and it's getting tricky.

I'm still not exactly sure how you pull off a proper drift-boost (the red burst, I mean).

If your using motorbikes, you don't get a Red boost.

For Karts, you have to hold the slide for about 4 or 5 seconds to get it. The sharper the turn you're making whilst drifting, the faster you'll get it.

I've gold-trophied all the 50cc and 100cc so far, now I'm on 150cc and it's getting tricky.

I'm still not exactly sure how you pull off a proper drift-boost (the red burst, I mean).

For Karts, you have to hold the slide for about 4 or 5 seconds to get it. The sharper the turn you're making whilst drifting, the faster you'll get it.

Ah cheers, that makes sense.

Has anyone took a look in the license records for the stats? :blink:

There's stats for pretty much anything! How many items you've picked up, how many connected, etc.

Ah cheers, that makes sense.

Has anyone took a look in the license records for the stats? :blink:

There's stats for pretty much anything! How many items you've picked up, how many connected, etc.

I love this game already. I was saying to Wiivo the other day that I'd oly get it if it was different enough from the others and I think the wheel control does just that. It's awsome. Far better then the controller. Drifting is fantastic. The tracks are great. I didn't find problem with the button set up on the wheel. Perhaps people just need to give it another go?

My code is 4768-7612-6625

I havent even bothered trying the wheel yet, the Wiimote/Nunchuck controls seem great so ive just stuck to them.

Im really enjoying this both on and offline, the 150cc single player is a great chellenge (if not a little frantic). The classic courses they've selected are all good fun to race, but the new courses are the difference between this and other versions. Even tho Nintendo have stuck to the larger track format, these courses seem to be windier, less sprawling, more of a challenge to get around yet still possible at high speeds.

Any what Hendo said about stats is true, there's a ton of em! And when i woke up this morning and turned the Wii on i was greeted by Hendo's time trials on the MKW chanell which i shall destroy.

I still only have Hendo as a friend :(