passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

i just bought a wii

pickled

i figured fuck it,it's my birthday,i need to buy presents,so am now the proud owner of a shiny new wii. I got mario and sonic at the olymics and super paper mario with it,and wii play with a spare controller,i'm so happy :)

Nice one Pizzle, but will you be able to stop playing COD4 long enough to wave your arms about?

no :( though me and my missus have been having fun with mario and sonic, stupid javelin throw is a pain in the arse

Have fun with it: Also, buy Super Mario Galaxy or a devine being may have to have a few words with you. ;)

i did tryto get mario galaxy, but i got the wii from virgin (with two games for £220) but they didnt have it, so i got olympics and paper mario instead, but yeah, that's next on my list

I'll have to wait until I get a job I'm afraid - but it'll happen I'm sure. The games that interest me are:

Mario Galaxy

Resident Evil 4 Wii

RE: Umbrella Chronicles

Endless Ocean

Excite Truck

Possibly: Zelda Wii Edition

I'll have to wait until I get a job I'm afraid - but it'll happen I'm sure. The games that interest me are:

Mario Galaxy

Resident Evil 4 Wii

RE: Umbrella Chronicles

Endless Ocean

Excite Truck

Possibly: Zelda Wii Edition

You ought to stick Ghost Squad on there too. Sounds like its better than the RE variant... I love it.