passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Burnout Paradise

Hendo

That means I've got 2 achievements left - the "lead 6 of today's best scores" in Freeburn and the 250 challenges one.

Correction, I've only got the 250 challenges one left. :D

It took me ages to do the Freeburn one as if I was top at 6 of the things then there weren't 8 people in the game, or there were 8 people and they were hammering my scores.

The bikes can come out now, my plan of finishing the single and multi stuff before they come out has more or less been done. Watched that Crash TV show last night and the bikes look really cool.

There's 2 unlocked from the off with 2 more to unlock. When you crash, the screen just flashes and you're back on the road (only a couple of times I saw an actual crash sequence, and then the biker had vanished). It looks like there's 490 bike challenges to do, wheelies look brilliant!

I get the impression that they're finished, just waiting for Sony and MS to give it the ok.

If you have ever played Burnout Paradise and thought, "Hmm.. Needs more bike." then have I got the post for you!

An entire biker gang's worth of new features are due to nyeeeeeeer up to the Playstation Store and XBLM on the 18th of September in the new Bikes pack DLC.

Things to look forward to include a new customisable day/night cycle that affects traffic density and other events, a new Bike License progression, dynamic weather and new Freeburn online racing modes.

http://kotaku.com/5049280/burnout-bikes-out-on-18th

Yeeaaaah!

Ha ha ha

I actually have no idea how i even got it there.

I think i clicked on Hendo's one or something....OOh ill do that with yours!

I thought you meant an actual PS3 machine - stupid me.....I do actually want a real life 360 tho

Stoobie, if you think the fan kicking in on the PS3 was loud and disruptive, you might want to get ear protection when you boot up your 360. It's even louder when playing a game.

:wub:

Love it.

Nearly done with my bike license and taken it online to do some challenges.

The day and night thing works pretty well, it means that half of the routes can't be done at any one time, but it's not a big deal. There's no Showtime so instead while I wait for the night cycle to come (done all the day ones) I'm doing the road rules, which are now doubled as you have a road rule for day and one for night.

Played it for a little while there. The Bikes handle awesomely. The day/night cycle is pretty neat too!

Oh, Hendo, you can change the day/night cycle manually so you don't have to wait, if you didn't know. In the menu.

It's so hard to complain when this is all free. The bikes could use proper races, and the crashes are a bit rubbish, but who cares? This could be fixed in the next update!