passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Sin and Punishment

Hendo

Supagorgonizer wrote:

glad to hear everyones enjoying it, always knew more people needed to play it, i'm having trouble convincing some people to download this still though!

I don't think I'm going to be shelling out 1200 points for this. It's not really my thing. :whistle:

• 1 month later...

after downloading this asap, i've only just had a propper go on it last night, great fun it is but the controls are a real mind bender, finding easy mode to be pretty hard despite the shed load of continues you get just because of the controls. also it seems a bit like a 2D shooter but in 3D :S anyway, great game, hope to master it one day (or at least stop runing into enemy bullets because of pressing the wrong button) :)

do the controls just click with time? or are any of the alternative setups worth a try? (edit - should have read the first page first, guess the controls are tricky and it's not just me!)

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I downloaded this yesterday and I have to say that I love it already. I'll see how it goes over time but I do plan on sticking with this until I'm good at it!

One question though, what is the other weapon about where you get a blue reticule? Seems to kind of lock on to enemies, is it basically just weaker + a bit easier?

I'm sure I'm missing something in the controls but I'll keep going as its way too much fun to stop :)