passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Demo Thread

DANGERMAN

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

thanks for the hends up mate

duly got turok on the go, have a soft spot in my heart for the turok series from the 64 days. yeah they had some awful cons, level design being the main one, but the first two games were fun. until you got irreversibly lost in a level as hard as zangief and as badly designed as the aliens in halo.

will probably get the demmer of that omega 5 malarky too, it sounds smashing. dunno about achthundert gammer pointos though..

• 2 weeks later...

Downloaded Devil May Cry 4 demo off PSN because I cant get the 360 version with a silver account (+1 to Sony). So far it's very DMC 3, which is no bad thing, it might even be easier to do combos thanks to the Devil Bringer grab thing

In truth, while I'm really looking forward to it, it's not the leap I was expecting, but we'll see when it arrives

Following Bens example of using the correct thread for this sort of discussion, i too downloaded the DMC4 demo.

Without wanting to hype it too much, i thought it was amazing. Its like Resident Evil meets Viewtiful Joe, once i was getting into the combo's I was kicking fuck out of these Frost Giants against a beautiful snowy backdrop. It was just so much fun, the controls felt very fluid and even tho there are a few things to remeber it never felt like too much.

I agree with Ben, its no huge leap forward for the series from what ive played but dog nabbit, it was fun. Cannee weat man!

Swallow wrote:

Buy for a 4 hour main game, then pay 800 points for unlock codes for 4 "extra" levels which are already on the disc? Not bloody likely, me old china plate.

Is that true? If so illdog sorry but no sale, that's an utterly dispicaple way to make more money. Even if the game was a fiver I'd still say no because of what it could start