passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Worms Open Warfare 2

retroed

wildejon wrote:

I can't wait though, I played the older versions loads and this just looks even better!

If you thought the orginal openwarfare was even remotely good then this will simply blow your socks off to saturn and hit some alien in the face with enough force to take his head off.

Also check out the thread in news about a planned interview with the Devs behind this game.

I never played the original openwarfare, just the older pc/saturn/mobile versions. I'm trying to resist skipping work for a bit and going to get this now!

Well done, on the interview. Didn't wanna post in that topic though, unless I could think of a question to ask :)

Well, I walked to Gamestation, the guy there told me he knew nothing about selling it at £20 and wouldn't do it unless I knew the name of the guy I spoke to about it.... So I walked home empty handed and ordered online... Still, at least its on its way :)

• 4 months later...

Yeah I have man, its awesome. Im a few missions through the campaign, they are pretty clever.

I particularly like the parachute levels, where you blow into the mike to go up.

Ive done a few multiplayer levels too, the first one hilarious because it was two complete noobs against each other where we killed more of our own worms than of each others. It was hilarious because wed each line up a perfect kill before pressing the wrong button and leaping into the ocean.

I will have to put my friend code up sometime, its a great multiplayer. Good ol worms, shame on you for trading it hendo, go and buy it back at a higher price.