passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Phoenix Wright 3: Trials and Tribulations

David

AKA Gyakuten Saiban 3 for the Japanese one.

Hugely looking forward to this on after loving the first two. I've heard that this is the best Phoenix Wright game.

Ive ordered the Japanese one with English language option for £14.50 at Yes Asia which is due out on Wednesday so hopefully I won't have too long a wait.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too am going to be ordering this, it would be a crime not to at the great price it is available for at both YesAsia and Play-Asia. I'll be ordering via Play-Asia though, as I have had better experiences with them.

I still need to finish the second one! I have heard that this third one is better than one and two. That's saying something.

• 2 weeks later...

And it's here!

The artwork on the cover is teh awesome. :)

And two of the screenshots on the back have english in them and it appears to be the same as the Western versions. Hurray!

I'll update again when I've actually played the damn thing.

Hendo wrote:

And it's here!

The artwork on the cover is teh awesome. :)

And two of the screenshots on the back have english in them and it appears to be the same as the Western versions. Hurray!

I'll update again when I've actually played the damn thing.

Still waiting...:(

Curse you.

Well, I broke the seal and played it. :)

The first thing you'll need to know is press the bottom button when it starts up as that will change the language to good old fashioned English.

I haven't played much so far, but the crime has been set and already I'm at court. I'm dying to reveal more but there's a surprise for this first case.

Let's just say that fans of Mia (and who isn't) will be very pleased.

Aye, a brilliant first case! I too finished this in the wee hours of the morning (I love working nights :)).

There's one pop culture reference in it that made me laugh out loud, I don't want to spoil it but it's to do with the singer Kelis.

Second case done!B)

The story in this one was almost ludicrous, so I wait in awe to see what randomness is exhibitited (Is that a word?) in the last 3.

Looking at the intro for case 3, It's gonna get odder than ever before... :blink:

But hey, it;s Phoenix Wright. Oddness is it's specialty.